🦥24

Taehyung's p

Taehyung's p.o.v

"Aghhhh" I groaned as I tried to open my eyes, my head feels so heavy.
I tried to touch my head but I felt a my hand are wrapped around something.

I looked closer and saw my hands are tide behind my back. The rope was so tight, if I could see my hands would be blue for sure.

I set on a chair, in a very dark and silent room. It's so creepy and scary in here, where are Jin and Jimin? What happened to the soldiers? Where the hell is Jungkook? Why am I tied up to a chair?!?!

I tried to release myself, wiggling in the chair but nothing helped. I am stuck!

"So you are finally awake?" Asked a dark voice.

"Who is this is? Who are you?" I asked back, terrified.

"I am your biggest fear darling." Said the voice again.

"I am not scared of you!" I tried to sound confident, but inside I was shaking.

"Maybe you are not scared of me, but you are scared of my actions. I can hurt you and your dearest people." It said again.

"Show yourself! If you are so confident." I argued.

"If you ask... Open the light boys!" The voice requested.

Suddenly the room was lit, and I saw a tall women standing 5 meters away from me. Near her there was a chair, and the chair was covered.

"Who is under th-the covers?" I asked shakily.

"Well, why do we need to talk? I can just simply show you..." She said.

"W-who ar-are you?" I asked her. She was beautiful, she had black like ink hair color, dark skin and grey eyes. Her smile was creepy and her body looked very strong.

"I am the omega that killed the strongest alpha back then. I am the one that will destroy your pack and your lovely Jungkook." She laughed. 

"Y-you are the one who killed Jungkook's d-dad?" I was so shocked and scared.  I was facing the women that made Jungkook's life miserable and killed his dad. All I wanted was revange.

"You are right darling, now that you are here I can finish my priority. I can kill your alpha and destroy your pack. I will finally become the strongest wolf among this world, I will control all of you." Her eyes held power and terror. 

"You are my VIP guest Taehyung, so enjoy the show!" She said and removed the covers from the chair. Someone was sitting on that chair. His body was full of fresh and dry blood, big marks and the man looked so weak.