🐨 23

I know, I know I haven't posted in a while...

My mental health is going down the hill

        🚶🏻‍♀️

🕳️

I needed some time...

To be very honest, I am not doing so well...

But I wanted to write you a chapter, so here you go guys :)

Enjoy (◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧♡

Taehyung p

Taehyung p.o.v

It's been a week since we started our journey to save Jungkook.
It's a long way till we get to the south, but we almost don't rest.

I am so scared by thought of Jungkook being abused. He is a strong alpha, no, he is the strongest alpha!
But even tough people like him, can be weak.

On our way we found the location of the pack, as I can predict we will arrive to the destination tomorrow.

"Taehyung, go to sleep now. Tomorrow is a very important day, you need to rest." Jin said as he entered to my tent.

"How can I sleep hyung? Jungkook is in danger, I-I don't even want to imagine what he is going through." I felt like tears finding their way to escape my eyes.

"No, no... Don't cry baby. You know Jungkook is strong, you know that he will do everything to come back to you." Jin said softly and embraced me.

I hugged him back and rested my head on his shoulder. He ran his fingers across my back, helping me to clam down.

"Now for your sake, go to sleep. We need to save Jungkook tomorrow hm?" Jin gave me a small smile and I could only nod.

I lied down on the mattress and eventually fell asleep. Hoping that tomorrow I will finally can be in Jungkook's embrace.

✨One night later✨

I woke up before the sunrise, I couldn't close my eyes yesterday.
I was nervous, all I could think of is what is Jungkook going through?