🐈36

No one's p

No one's p.o.v

The last five months were great.
Taehyung's stomach grew bigger and bigger making all the hyungs smile.
They loved taking care of Taehyung, even though, sometimes he could be annoying.

When Taehyung reached nine months, Jungkook stopped going out of the pack house. He knew that Taehyung can give birth any moment, so he decided to stay by his husband's side.

"Hubby, you can go to hang out with your friends, I will be perfectly fine." Taehyung and Jungkook were currently in their bedroom.

Jungkook was lying on Taehyung's stomach, rubbing his nine months belly.
Taehyung was playing with his alpha's hair, smiling lovely at the sight of his alpha caring so much for their unborn babies.

"B-but what if you suddenly give birth, and I won't be able to be there for you." The stressed alpha breathed out.

"No! No kookie listen to me. You are starting to get a little too worried about my pregnancy. You don't hang out, you are constantly next to me and you don't eat." Taehyung started.

"On top of that, it makes me feel worried about your health. I need a strong alpha next to me when I will give birth to our babies. So please do both of us a favour and go have fun with your friends." Taehyung smiled at his husband.

"Really?" Jungkook looked up at his beautiful omega.

"Yes, and don't be worried about me.
I have Jin, Jimin and Hoseok here with me. So, if anything will happen, I am not alone." Taehyung said.

"Okay, I will go get ready. Thank you love and call me if anything happens." Jungkook stood up, kisses his husband's lips and went to get ready.

After ten minutes Jungkook left the pack house, leaving Jimin, Jin and Hoseok with a pregnant Taehyung.

"So, what are you up to?" Jimin asked Taehyung.

"Actually I didn't plan anything. I just wanted Jungkook to go out and breath some fresh air." Taehyung explained.

"Yeah, you did the right thing Tae." Hoseok agreed.

"Guys, I want to eat some ice cream.
Do you want some?" Jimin asked while taking the ice cream out of the freezer.

"Yeah, I want some." Jin said.

"Fuuuu~ my stomach has been acting up lately. I constantly feel kicks and strong pain in my lower back." Taehyung said, holding his stomach.

"Do you want me to take you to the bathroom?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, please help." Taehyung answered.
Jin helped Taehyung stand up and took him to the toilet.