🐳11

(Some Taekook and some sope ;))

No one's p.o.v

Jungkook carried Taehyung like a baby to his bedroom. Taehyung fell asleep while they were driving back home.

Jungkook opened the door to his bedroom and layed Taehyung down on the bed.
As he let go of Taehyung and was about to go out of the room he heard a lout growl from behind.

Taehyung set on the bed, half asleep, looking around the room for Jungkook.
"Jungkook, whare are you going?"
Taehyung asked rubbing his eyes.

"A-ammm, I thought you were sleeping and I didn't want to disturb you." Jungkook looked at him, smiling sheepishly at Taehyung's pouty face.

"Why~? It's more comfortable to sleep on you!" Taehyung whined, his statement made Jungkook blush, yes the big scary alpha was BLUSHING because of his small and cute omega.

"Y-yo-you want me to sleep with you?"

"YES!!! Now come here I am sweepy!"
Jungkook didn't waste any second and jumped on the bed next to Taehyung.

Taehyung snuggled to Jungkook's chest and fell asleep immediately. On the other hand Jungkook decided to admire his mate for a few minutes before falling asleep with him, both smiling at the beautiful moment.

Hoseok's p.o.v

I was on my way to Jungkook's office but for some reason I couldn't find him there.
So I went to Tae's room, and guess what I saw there?

Jungkook and Taehyung cuddling each other like a real loving mates.

"JIN!!!!!"
I shouted on top of my lungs.

"What?!?"
He asked breathless from the running.

"Look at them." I opened the door slightly to show him the cute couple.

"Namjoon!!! Bring me my camera!"
Jin shouted, in less then a second Namjoon and Yoongi brought cameras, microphones and lighting.

"Thank you~" Jin took all the equipment and started to film them. Namjoon was holding the microphone, thought the only thing that you could hear were snores.

"They are so cute!" I said out loud.

"Yes they are!" Yoongi agreed.

I looked at him and lost my mind, he is so handsome! I know that he has a boyfriend but I just can't stop thinking about him.