🦈10

Jungkook p

Jungkook p.o.v

I woke up next day on the hospital bed, then I remembered that Taehyung asked me to stay with him. I won't lie it's been so long since I slept so well, of course it would be better if we were not in the hospital but still.

Taehyung was snorting into my chest, I had my arms around his waist, it was really nice to have him in my arms.

(Credit to naeriy, she has an Instagram page as well!)

I was looking at him for some time, admiring his beautiful features. Then he started to move a bit and eventually opened his cute and doe blue eyes. (Taehyung is an omega so in this fanfic he has light blueish eyes)

When he realised he was cuddled up to me, he opened his eyes wide open and backed away. Maybe he backed away too much because he fell from the bed.

"Ouch!" He yelled rubbing his back.

"Hahahah a-are yo-you hahahah oka-okay?"
I couldn't stop laughing at him.

"Hahahah very funny, maybe you will help me? I am hurt!"
He crossed his arms and pouted with his lips, he looked like a mad baby tiger.

"Ohhhhhhhhh sorry~ come here I will help you." I got up from the bed and walked to him. He raised his arms and I picked him up.

He wrapped his legs around my torso and arms around my neck, I help his hips to support him from falling.

I set him on the bed and stood between his legs. He looked up at me not pouting anymore.

"Why did you got so scared when you saw me?" I asked him.

"Well, you know I am not used to everything that happened. You, not being mad at me for not waking up on time..."
I got upset, thinking of everything he have been through because of me.