🐠35

Hehe holla~

Pretty sure I misspelled it😅✌️

So I was not active for quite a while, to be more specific for about a whole month.

Main reasons are:
1. Busy with assignment
2. Receiving tons of hate
3. Feeling insecure about ma English

So imma repeat myself,
You don't like my books, then don't read it you coconuts! 🥥

And even if you decide to write me a hate comment or message it to me personally, then remember!

I am just a teenager girl, who tries her best writing a book.

I am a human with feelings, I know, kinda surprising right? But yes! I don't enjoy people writing me:

"Your books are horrible!"

"You better quit writing"

"Your writing skills are shizzy"

"It will be better if you stop updating"

"Have you ever tried taking English lesson? Cause I think you need to try!
Stop writing girl."

Wow, wow *clapping*
You are very brave behind those keyboards.
Congratulations! You made me feel bad, satisfied?

But lemme tell ya! I am not going to stop writing, so you may duck off!

And if not! I will burn you eyebrows!

I know my English ducks, but guyseu...
It's my third language, I am trying my best I swear.

Now! Enjoy the chapter kings and queens 💕

Taehyung's p.o.v

"Guys we are back!!!!!!" I shouted as me and Jungkook entered the pack house.
In less than two seconds, all of our hyungs were standing in front of us in a line, like soldiers.

"Finally you are back! What took you so long?! I want to know EVERYTHING." Jin said. He came closer to me, grabbed my hand and led me towards the living room.

The rest of the hyungs, including Jungkook, followed me and Jin like lost puppies in an animal shop.

As we set down, the hyungs gave me puppy eyes, as a sign to tell the story.
I held Jungkook's hand tightly, feeling a bit nervous.