🐻27

No one's p

No one's p.o.v

The next morning Taehyung woke up first. Not before Hoseok of course but at least before Jungkook.

He looked up to see a sleeping alpha, gosh if you only knew how he loved his alpha. Taehyung released his hand from Jungkook's hold and poked Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook didn't like the poking thingy so he turned around, facing Taehyung with his back.
Taehyung chuckled and decided to tease Jungkook even more.
(Me having flashbacks about Taehyung waking up Jungkook with french fries and ketchup 🍟)

Taehyung got up from the bed quietly, making his way to the kitchen.
When he entered the kitchen he saw Jin and Hoseok having a morning conversation.

"Oh, morning Taehyung! It's a big surprise to see you this early in the morning." Jin said making all of them chuckle.

"I am so excited for our vacation, I couldn't wait any longer!' Taehyung said filling a glass with cold water.

"I am going to wake up Jungkook in a unique way!" Taehyung let out a devilish chuckle.

"I will be reading some bible and praying for Jesus. I actually doubt if they will save you in this situation." Hoseok laughed.

"Let me bring my camera!" Jin ran to bring his camera.

"Well, I guess it's my last day being alive. I loved you all, don't forget about me." Taehyung fake cried.

"Okay I am recording, let's go!" Jin happily went up stairs.

"Wish us luck." Taehyung said and Hoseok crossed his fingers.

Taehyung took a deep breath before making his way towards his and Jungkook's bedroom.

As Taehyung went into the bedroom, he saw Jin filming quietly in the corner.
"It's recording, you can start." Jin whispered loudly enough so Taehyung could hear him.

Taehyung nodded and made his way to the bed. Jungkook slept peacefully on the left side of the bed.
Taehyung walked up to the left side and now stood right next to a sleeping Jungkook.

Jin gave his last pray before focusing on the prank. Taehyung's heart was beating so fast that it could burst out of his chest.

Lifting his hand above Jungkook's head, Taehyung poured the cold water on Jungkook's dry hair and clothes.

As Jungkook felt the cold water being poured on him, he set up and caught aggressively.
Jungkook looked around to see Jin laughing his ass out while recording the whole prank.