🦇15

Taehyung p

Taehyung p.o.v

Finally, after so many years I slept peacefully. I am so happy that I can finally feel safely, it's an amazing feeling.
I woke up and got out of the bed. I brushed my teeth and wore my home clothes.

And yes Taehyung is wearing girls clothing! If you don't like it, then the door is open 🚪👈🏻

I walked down stairs and saw Jin and Jimin chatting with each other.
I quitely snuck behind both of them waiting for the right moment to scare them.

I waited for a few seconds and when they stopped for a second to sip their tea I jumped.

"BOO!!!" I shouted and held their shoulders.

Jin hot so scared that he threw his cup of tea on the floor. "Jesus!!" He yelped.

On the other hand
There was Jimin who caught aggressively, I tapped on his back to help him stop caught.

"What the hell Tae?!?!" Jin glared at me angrily.

"Hehehh, I am sorry hyungs.
I didn't think that you would be that scared." I scratched my nape, feeling awkward and shy.

"I thought I would die from this tea.
And let's be honest, I wanted to die from a better reason." Jimin said.

"Well... Let's just forget about it. It was actually funny!" Jin shrugged and I hugged both of them.

"Anyways, how did you sleep yesterday?"
Jimin asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Very nice actually, it was really warm and cozy!" I said remembering my comfy sleep.

"Thank Jungkook for that." Jin shrugged.

"W-want do you mean?"
I asked him.