🦛14

Jungkook p

Jungkook p.o.v

I kept on running, I don't think I was ever worried the way I am worried right now.
I will rip this rogues head when I will see him, how dare he to hurt me mate???

I ran until I reached the pack house, I enter the house and what I see? Nothing but a huge mass. Glasses are broken, the furniture is ripped, the first floor of the house is a mass.

I walked upstairs, and it looked normal. I walked to Taehyung's room, smelling his scent.
I quietly picked through the door to see Taehyung sobbing on Hoseok's should.

I opened the door and walked towards Taehyung, who haven't noticed me yet.
I patted Hoseok's shoulder and he immediately turned to face me.

I told him to leave me and Taehyung alone, so we can talk.
"Babybear, I will go to help the hyungs who came. Jungkook is here, talk to him okay?"
Hoseok looked at Taehyung who was looking at his fingers, not daring to face Jungkook.

Hoseok walked out of the room, leaving the two mates alone. Jungkook set on the bed and looked sadly at Taehyung.

"Tae, I know it's hard for you t-please look at me." Jungkook asked softly.
Taehyung kept on playing with the ham of his sweatshirt.

No one's p.o.v

Jungkook saw how nervous Taehyung was, he took a hold of Taehyung small
(I know he has big hands, but here he will have small hands 🤡) with his big hands.

Taehyung took his hands away from Jungkook's hold instantly.
"N-no, do-don't touch me~" Taehyung said or more to say whispered. His eyes were red, tears rolling down his cheek.

"Why? Taehyung please don't cry." Jungkook tried to wipe Taehyung's tears but Taehyung pulled away.

"No*he whispered* please don't t-touch me!!
I am dirty Jungkook, I am dirty!!" Taehyung said crying. Jungkook's heart hurt at what his mate was saying.

"No! Taehyung you are not dir-"
He was cut by Taehyung.

"I am dirty Jungkook, how can you say I am not?!? He-he tou-touched me. I was so discussed, he hurt me.
I am sorry I dissapointed you, I am sorry you have me as your mate. I am sorry I am an omega and couldn't protect myself. I am s-"

Taehyung was cut by Jungkook. He pulled him into the tightest hug. Only warmth and love was between them.

"No you are not dirty! It was his fault, he did something against your will. You did nothing wrong my small omega. You are so precious, how can you say that you are sorry for being my mate? I am the luckiest to have tou as my mate."
Jungkook smiled at him softly, looking at his mate who was sobbing on his chest.

"I will never let someone hurt you like this, I am so sorry I wasn't there to protect you.
You are so strong Taehyung, being an omega doesn't make you weak!"

Jungkook pecked the top of his head and held him close to his chest.
Taehyung clinched on Jungkook's short, still sobbing a bit.

*Credits to the amazing artist, look at the picture above the number of the chapter!*

"It's going to be okay. I am not leaving you, you are safe! I am here for you, now stop crying munchkins."
Taehyung sniffed and dig his face into Jungkook's chest.

"M-munchkis?" Taehyung looked up at Jungkook, with big puppy eyes.

Jungkook look down at him and smiled softly.
"Yes, you are my munchkins!"
He pecked his cheek maiking Taehyung blush.

"You don't like this nickname?"
Jungkook asked.

"I didn't say I-I do-don't like it." Taehyung said softly, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's nape.
Jungkook was surprised but wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, bringing him on his lap.

"I-I was so scared." Taehyung told Jungkook.

"Luckily Hoseok came on time. I thought I would get pregnant from this wolf, but I was saved just on time." Jungkook's heart shuttered, knowing that he wasn't there to save his mate.

"I am sorry Tae~ I promise I will always be there for you!" Jungkook hugged Taehyung tighter.

"Mhmm, I am tired koo." Taehyung said closing his eyes, still in Jungkook's arms.

"Koo?"

"Yes, I like calling you like this!
It's nice to see that you actually care for me, you are a good alpha." Those were the last words Taehyung said before falling asleep.

"Sleep tight munchkins. I hope I will be a good mate for you. I hope you will forgive me for being an asshole.
I hope you will love me too"

Little did he know that Taehyung heard what Jungkook said, and Taehyung's heart was ready to yeet itself out of the window.

Don't touch me I am soft🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Hello schnitzels 🐢💚💙
How are feeling? Did you enjoy the chapter?
Keep yourself healthy! I love you a lot, and please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
COMMENT, I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Meme time ⏰😎
Wattpad won't let me upload pictures, so I hope I can upload memes next time.
I am sorry:(

Love you 💜