I hate you, but I love you Pt. 2

My first request! To continue on the first part. I hadn't written anything to continue that story, but my idea became:

What happens when Dean uses the magic of a case to force you to talk about your Djinn dream-land experience?

Warnings: magic, arguing, language.

Having my best friend back in this world changed everything for me. So, I offered to work with him again; which he accepted.

He seems a little different, but I can't put my finger on it. He told us that he remembers being in the cage, so maybe that's it. I mean he was stuck with an angry Michael, and Lucifer himself so it had to be unbearable.

We hit the road together, and worked a case. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was that he was still working with the Campbell's. I still am not sure if I trust them, even though they haven't shown me a reason not to. I just get a bad vibe from Samuel.

"Alright, you ready for this Sam?" I asked as we approached the house of the most likely next target of these weird baby-napping things.

He nodded and opened the door. We quickly realized we were too late to save the parents, they were gone. But Sam noticed foot prints in blood on the floor, so we followed them.

He was rushed, it was a guy in a jumpsuit. Then the guy was gone out the door in fear once Sam cut him with a silver knife and he reacted to it. But we found something else. The baby. He was unharmed so I scooped him up.

"What do we do?" I asked Sam, figuring we needed to get the hell out of here before the police showed up.

He sighed, "Take it with us .Whatever that was could come back for it."

I nodded, "Alright. Um, let's go grab the car seat from their car and then we can take him with us."

Once on the road I was worried. We just kidnapped a baby. "I'll call Dean. He will know what to do." Sam said pulling out his phone. "Sam, he is out. We shouldn't bother him..." But he dialed, ignoring me. I glanced back at the baby, he was now asleep.

"Hey ,Liv." Dean said after greeting his brother.

"Hey, Dean. Uh..."

"It's in the back. Take a look for yourself." Sam cut me off. Dean nodded and walked over to the car behind me and Sam. He leaned down and saw the baby in the back.

We decided to take it to a motel before doing anything else, so we could try to figure out what a monster would want with a baby. It definitely didn't make any sense yet.

But if anyone could figure out what the hell a monster would want with a baby it would be Team Winchester. So we piled into Sam's car and took off for a motel. I sat in the back with the baby. Dean then mentioned we needed to make a pit stop, because we needed supplies for the kid.

In the store a damn shifter came at us. Only she was a woman, and got her hands on the baby before we realized what she was.

We got the baby back, and Dean fought her off as Sam and I got to his car. I was buckling in the baby as Sam whipped up to the doors to pick up his brother as he ran out. "What the HELL!?" I yelled as Sam took off again.

But when Sam was off talking to the 'father' of one of the other babies, Dean and I realized that the baby wasn't a normal baby. It shifted. "Holy. Shit." I said as Dean picked up the now different looking baby. His phone rang. It was Sam.

After involving the Campbell's, and the shifter coming for the baby, Dean went back to Lisa. It yet again put an ache in my chest. It's always her. Why is it always her? What does she have that I don't? They were a one-weekend fling years ago, and suddenly she's his happily ever after? She's who he changes his life for?