Jo (Dean)

You find out Jo is talking crap about you so you warn her about what will happen if you find out she keeps talking. Then it happens.

Warnings: Fighting, physical fighting, swearing, sexual situation (no smut this time)

I walked into Ellen's bar once again, and took in the scene. I saw a few hunters, and even spotted none other than Dean Winchester sitting there talking to Ash. When I walked in he looked over my way, checked me out quickly with a small smirk, then went back to his conversation.

"Hey there, Alivia. What brings you in?" Ellen greeted me with a smile.

I smiled back at her as I sat at the counter. "Just wrapped up a case yesterday and thought I'd come check in before finding another one to work."

She nodded and handed me a beer, "It's always nice to see you darlin'."

"You too, Ellen. How have you been?"

She shrugged and looked around, "It's been a little slow this week, but I've been good."

I knew Ellen when I was young. My mom went to school with her, and my dad was a hunter like Ellen's husband. So I grew up around her and Jo; with Jo being a year younger than me. Ever since my parents both died in a car accident Ellen is really the only other person I keep in contact with.

There were footsteps behind me followed by a throat clearing. "Dean." Ellen said with a tone I couldn't figure out.

I raised an eyebrow and turned my head slightly to see him standing a couple feet to my left. He nodded, "Hey, Ellen. I uh, was wondering if I could talk to your friend Alivia here." I was surprised he knew my name; he and his brother don't socialize with many other hunters.

She shrugged, "That would be up to her. Liv?"

I nodded and took a drink of my beer, "Sure."

When Ellen walked away Dean sat next to me. "Hi there, I'm Dean."

I nodded, "I know who you are, Winchester."

He smirked and chuckled lightly before leaning in a little bit. "Well, I'm flattered. So uh, you a solo act?"

I nodded, "Sure am. Speaking of, where's your brother? Thought you guys were attached at the hip."

He sighed, but seemed to appreciate my joke. "We're taking a breather from being around each other all the time."

"Ahh, that's something new. What's a lonely Dean Winchester to do?" I teased lightly.

He licked his lower lip and bit it as his eyes scanned over me again. "Well, that's always a surprise to even myself. But uh, I do have a case to work that I could use help on. So I came over to see if you might be interested in helping me? I hear that you're a bad-ass."

I glanced behind him over to Ash; he was watching us and smiling. He and I have been friends for a while now, and he keeps trying to get me other friends. I shook my head at him subtly, then looked to Dean, "Uh, yeah. Sure. Where is it?"

He handed me a newspaper. A family was killed in their home, no sign of forced entry. I raised an eyebrow so he then handed me a folder. There were five other reports of that same thing happening in that house in the last hundred years. "Ah, seems like we might have a homicidal ghost, sweet." I giggled.

He smirked, those green eyes shining as he asked, "So, you in? I'm about to head out to work it."

I nodded, "Just let me finish my beer and say goodbye to Ellen."

We talked a lot while we drove to the case. Then we were there, and had to get serious. We needed to start figuring out a plan. We posed as FBI to the family as well as the local police. He was a master at the skill.