Hey Sam.

You and Sam have been friends for a while. Then one night he shows up unexpectedly and things are a little different.

Triggers: language, smut, rough sex, praise.

Smut warning! I don't normally write Sam smut, so I hope this is okay. I know he is the rougher brother when it comes to sex.

I pulled up to my little home. My favorite place to be really. My grandpa left me this cabin when he died seven years ago. Now it's mine, and I love the space around me; which includes a lake not too far from the house that is private and mine as well.

These past couple months, since getting a normal person job, I go to work then come straight back here.

That normal life has taken me away from my best friend, though. Sam Winchester. We met a few years ago in high school. Then he went off to who knows where, then I heard from him again when he was at Stanford.

We emailed a lot, then he disappeared for a few weeks. I heard about his girlfriend dying in a fire, and then this crazy business of him and his brother being serial killers or something. It was insane.

But then we met up for a drink when he was near me, and something happened. Not between us. We were sitting at this little run down bar with hardly anyone inside when a guy walked up to the door and locked it from the inside. Seven people stood up and looked over at me and Sam. He jumped up, making me jump to my feet as well, and he put me behind him protectively.

Next thing I knew his brother was crashing through the door and I went flying through the air as if by some sort of magic.

Come to find out it had been demons. Actual freaking demons. But it lead to me working with him for a while. Then by myself. Then we worked a case together and I just had enough. A few years of it was more than enough for me. So I got out a couple months ago.

I work at a dental office as a receptionist now, and it's pretty good money, and nice benefits. So I have built a little life. I haven't really made friends yet, though.

As I washed up the kitchen after I ate I heard a car pull in the driveway. Weird. My driveway is really long, and this area is pretty secluded. So I wiped off my hands and went to the window overlooking the driveway and looked out.

I smiled when I saw my favorite shaggy-haired guy climbed out. Sam.

"Hey you!" I said with a small laugh as he met me on the porch.

He smirked and quickly got up the steps to come wrap me into a hug. "Hey, how are you?"

"I'm doing great. What on Earth are you doing here?" I asked.

He pulled back, keeping an arm around me but slipping it down to hold me around my waist. I felt something flowing, and it was way different.

He took his other hand and smoothed my hair before holding the side of my face in his palm. "I just missed you. A lot. I was thinking about you, and just had to come see you."

I lead the way inside and got us both a beer. "Tell me, what really brings you into my neck of the woods, Sam? Case nearby?"

He sighed, and nodded. "Yeah, it's been crazy. Uh, I actually wanted to come see you because remember when I called because Dean died?"

My heart twitched at the sad thought. "Yeah, of course."

"Well... he's back."

I felt my body stiffen. "Wait.. what?"

He sort of chuckled, "I know. I was skeptical at first but it's really him... and get this, angels are actually real and one saved him from hell. Literally yanked him out."