Texting Pictures

When Dean has been away for a while you decide to send him a fun picture; nothing totally nude, but one you didn't want Sam to see. Then He calls you.

Warnings: sexual content, language, Daddy kink mention, smut

y/n = Your name.

Dean has been off on a spree of hunts with Sam for three and a half weeks. We've done a few over-the-phone things because neither of us likes to go this long without sex, but I'm starting to go crazy.

I only leave the bunker once in a while, going to the store or going on a walk to just get some fresh air for a few minutes. In a little bit of a cheeky mood I decided to go into our closet and get dressed and send him a fun picture.

Nothing raunchy. Just a little fun. I slid out of my underwear, because his favorite thing on me in nothing. I took off my shirt, and slid on one of his flannels.

I sat up on my knees with my feet tucked under my butt, showing off that I didn't have anything but his shirt on. I left the buttons undone; further showing that that I only had on that shirt. It was just the right amount of showing skin and covering up the gritty parts. I made my best blue-steel face and snapped a few pictures.

I picked the one I liked best, deleted the others, and sent him the picture without any context; just a random picture. I prayed to God Sam wouldn't check his phone for him for any reason.

It wouldn't be the worst picture for him to see, but I didn't want him to see me almost naked and I'm sure he didn't want to see it either.

I pulled my underwear back on and did up a couple of the buttons on the shirt. It could be a while that I'm laying on our bed waiting for a response.

That's one thing we never know, how long it would be before we hear from the other person; because they could be working on something at the moment. I even pulled our blanket around me as I got chilly.

After about an hour I was watching a movie on my laptop and my phone alerted me that I had a new text message. I grinned seeing it was from Dean.

Dean: Holy hell, baby.
Me: I miss you.
Dean: I know, baby. I miss you too. I'll be home to you as soon as I can. I hope you're waiting just like that for me, beautiful.
Me: As long as you're home soon, honey. I'm getting really lonely.
Dean: Give me five minutes to get alone.

I felt my heart pound in excitement. After all this time knowing we're about to do something like this still gets me really excited. We were going to have another phone adventure. It doesn't compare to him being here but it beats having nothing.

Smut below

My phone rang a couple minutes later. "Hey, handsome." I answered it.

"Good God, you're such a naughty little girl. Are you trying to kill me? Randomly sending me stuff like that? I was sitting in a diner eating across from Sammy when I opened that."

I bit my lip and blushed at the thought of him viewing that in public. "Didn't you like your surprise?" I pouted, pretending to be sad and innocent.

He chuckled, "Oh. sweet girl, I loved it. I will never get tired of seeing you... especially in my clothes. I want you to lie down and slowly start touching yourself."

I pulled the blanket off of me and undid the buttons of the shirt before pulling my underwear off eagerly. "How slowly?" I asked in a whisper.

"Start at your breasts, beautiful. Run your hands over them like I do."

I did what he said, letting out a small moan so he knew I was doing it. "Mm, baby, does it feel good? You gotta talk to me. I can't see that gorgeous face." His voice was deep and dripping with lust as he growled at me.

"Yes, it feels so good. I want your hands on me. Moving down to my hips... rubbing down my thigh... your finger slowly coming for me."

He moaned, probably imagining it. "I want your mouth on me, baby girl. Sucking on me like a good girl."

"Leave bite marks on me. Don't stop until I'm screaming, then shove your cock inside me." I begged.

"Holy hell, baby. You feel so good on my cock. Fuck you take me so well."

"I want to ride you." I said, longing to be able to actually do it. I wanted his dick to replace my fingers.

Our moans were mixing together for a few minutes, trying hard to tease the other person with naughty images. "I want to be deep inside you, beautiful. Pushing all the way in until you can't take anymore, making you scream out my name as you squeeze on my cock."

"Oh God... yes... Dean, yes! Harder!" I screamed as my orgasm ripped through my body.

His groans became deeper, he was so close.

I decided to help push him over the edge. "Give it to me, Dean. Right there. Oh fuck... I want all of it."

"Oh... fuck..." He groaned out, mixing my name into a stream of more curse words.

I bit my lip. I kind of liked doing it like this. It's fun to tease each other.

He exhaled loudly after a few seconds. "When I get home, you are getting is so rough, and you are taking my entire load."

I liked when he was bossy and dirty. "Mm, promise?" I asked, picturing his post sex face.

"Oh yeah, baby. I want you waiting for me in my favorite outfit."

I giggled, "Of course. Whatever Daddy wants." I baited him.

"Oh don't tease baby girl. I am so ready to be in a bed with you, and do this inside you instead of in my car and all over myself." He chuckled.

Now I was even more excited for him to get home.