Reasons (Sam)

You hunt with the boys. You and Dean get into an argument about him being bossy, so you leave to get dinner to get away from him. Then something happens

This is actually more of a friends only imagine with implied feelings from Sam. Written from your point of view, as well as Sam's.

Triggers: kidnapping, vampires/blood drinking.

I was at the bar grabbing a couple drinks before getting the three of us some dinner. I was furious. Dean was being stupidly bossy, and treating me like a child yet again. Sam even sided with him a little; being protective. I'm a hunter, I don't need them to baby me.

So, after our very loud argument, I told them I was grabbing some drinks then I'd come back with some dinner. We have been trying to figure out the pattern and connection for this vamp case. I offered to be bait, because all of the victims were females, but Dean immediately said no and Sam agreed. Dean is always telling me what I can and can't do as if he's the boss of me like Sam let's him be to him. And Sam is useless when Dean and I fight, because if it involves me putting myself out there as bait or something he sides with his brother.

I did two shots of tequila and downed a beer before walking toward the diner I was planning to get food from. I went inside and ordered the food Sam and Dean wanted, as well as that I typically get at a diner. As I sat there Dean called. I rolled my eyes and ignored it. He called me three more times. Then Sam tried, but I knew this game. Twice I had to send Sam to voicemail before my order was up.

I paid for our food, and carried it out with a huff. The motel was a couple blocks from here. As I ignored another call from Sam I was hit from behind and everything went dark as I hit the ground.

Sam's P.O.V.
God, she is so stubborn, especially when she's mad. We found out the women this vamp keeps targeting are all alone when they go to this one bar. The same bar Y/n was going to. Which meant she was now probably in danger. I was getting annoyed at her sending us both to voicemail. When she ignored my fifth call, but my sixth one rang a bunch before her voicemail picked up I got really worried. I told Dean we needed to go.

I'm pretty sure Dean has noticed how I feel about her, but he's never called me out on it. He just grabbed the keys from his pocket and off we went.

We were to the bar pretty quickly, and I was jumping out before the car was in park. I looked all around, but she wasn't here. Shit. I walked to the bar and held up a picture of Y/n, "Have you seen this girl tonight?" I asked the bartender. He looked then nodded, "Yeah, she was here not long ago. She in trouble or something?" I put my phone back in my pocket and nodded, "Yeah, I think she might be. Thank you for your help."

Dean was hot on my heels as we left the bar. "Sam, don't freak out. I'm sure she's fine, okay? Let's check the diner, and then back at the motel. She could be back there by now waiting for us. Besides, she can handle herself." I shook my head, "I know she could, but if something happens to her this is on us. We pissed her off. She wouldn't have been so mad, or distracted by her phone if it weren't for us. I was a jackass." He sped up a little toward the diner.

When we pulled up my gut dropped. Right in front of the alley on the side of the diner was a couple boxes of food dropped on the ground. I ran over to them and noticed it was the same food Dean and I had told her we wanted, and what she normally orders. Dean looked around the alley, blade drawn subtly. I picked up one of the boxes and threw it against the building. "Let's go inside. Maybe she dropped this on accident while ignoring our calls and she's inside waiting on more." Dean offered, though I knew it wasn't right. Even if she had dropped this, she would've cleaned it up before going inside.

I showed the cashier her picture, and she said that Y/n was here just twenty minutes ago; right around the time she stopped ignoring my phone calls. She's been taken.

We went back to the motel and worked a few different angles on this. Until we found a possible place to go look; an old farm with a big barn that nobody's been to in years.

Your P.O.V.
I opened my eyes and I was tied up with my hands above my head in a dark and cold barn. It was probably almost morning now judging by the light. I fought against the ropes as best as I could but there was no point.

I heard a low chuckle from across the room. "Finally, you're awake." I looked where that voice came from and saw a guy come out of the shadows. I had noticed him at the bar, but he seemed so harmless. "You?!" I should've known he seemed way too innocent to be at that bar. He smirked at me. "Screw you!" I screamed. "You hunters... always so crabby..." He came close, pushing my hair back away from my neck with a firm grip on the base of my hair on my neck. He brought his lips close to my now exposed skin as I fought against him. "But still tasty none the less." His fangs came out.

I tried harder to move away in a panic, but he had me stuck. His fangs sank in, and I felt the blood getting sucked out. I didn't scream, as much as I wanted to. I was going to refuse him the satisfaction to hear me be afraid. I started to feel light headed, and he stopped. I winced at the pain in my neck as he pulled away. God, where the hell are Sam and Dean? I couldn't even squirm away anymore. I tried to focus on staying awake.

"I'll be back, small one. Don't you worry. I'll make this last." He promised and walked away. Shit. Who knows how long he meant.

It was getting really close to dawn, the sky was getting light from what I could see. I was scared he would come back to feed more. Since he knew I was a hunter I'm sure this would be drawn out as much as he could before he kills me. That's when I saw movement in the shadows across the room. Out of the darkness came a quick moving and worried looking Sam. "Y/n? Hey, hey, hey.... are you alright?" I watched his eyes scan over me, taking note of the bite mark.

"Winchesters!" We heard. That was the vamp. Dean jumped toward him and was quick in beheading him as Sam cut me down and wrapped my in his shirt, telling me my skin was freezing.

With the vamp gone, I broke. I clung to Sam's chest and starting crying. He smoothed the back of my hair and held me close. "It's alright, I'm right here. I'm here now, we've got you. I'm so sorry. You're safe now." He whispered and started rubbing my back. "He fed on me..." I sobbed into his chest. "I know, it'll be alright. He's dead now, and he can't do it anymore. I'm so damn sorry."

Dean came back after hiding the body. "Let's get going guys." He said softly. Sam nodded, then stood up and offered me his hand. I took it eagerly. He helped me up, but didn't let go of it. Instead he gave it a small squeeze. I didn't mind holding his hand, that's for sure.

At the motel I got in the shower as the boys packed. I let the water wash over me. It stung on my bite, but I washed it thoroughly.

When I had on fresh clothes I went out and found Sam waiting with the first aide box. He patted the seat next to him with a small smile. Dean came back in and sat on the other side of Sam. I winced as Sam started cleaning out the bite mark some more. Dean offered me his hand. I squeezed it when what Sam did stung, then let go when it was all done. Dean kissed the top of my head sweetly, "Let's finish loading up and hit the road."

Dean grabbed his bag and went out to the car. As I grabbed my bag Sam touched my hand to stop me. I looked over at him. "What is it, Sam?" He sighed and moved in closer, grabbing my free hand softly. "I am so sorry that we made you so mad last night. I acted like a dick, and I wasn't treating you like the bad-ass that you are. I just can't stand the idea of you getting hurt. God, seeing how you were when we found you tore me to pieces inside." I blushed a little at what was being implied. "I'm glad you were there to save me, Sam. And I'm sorry that I messed up and got kidnapped." "We'll always be there to save you."

As we walked out, the vibe a little weird but hey maybe things would happen in the future with us, I sighed. "I'm sorry that I didn't answer your phone calls." He nodded, "Let's make a deal. We always answer each others phone calls, even when we're mad." I nodded and bumped him with my shoulder. "Deal. We answer no matter what."