Purgatory pt. 1

Dean is your best friend: though you have felt more for a long time. But he vanishes after taking out Dick Roman, leaving you spiraling.

Part two will pick up where this leaves off, and have smut.

Warning: none? Leviathans, purgatory?

You POV (As Alivia)
Dean had such vengance in his eyes as we approached the building. The latest blow of losing Bobby was hard and taking its toll on him whether he will admit it or keep trying to bury it. The amount of rage he was about to unleash while seeming so calm had me a little worried.

We have been fighting to save everyone from these damn Leviathans for what feels like a year. So, we are charging their building.

Meg was actually taking one for the team and taking on the ones outside. Leaving me, Sam, Dean and Cas to head inside.

Once inside, we ran into a problem immediately. Every person inside looked like Dick Roman. They were just doing normal things so we wouldn't know which was which.

After a second Cas realized he could tell which were fakes and which one was the true one we were after. So we slipped down the halls unnoticed, looking for the real asshole.

"Hey. Guys...." Sam whispered and gestured toward the room in front of us.

We looked in and my heart dropped to the floor. There was poor Kevin Tran.

"Oh no." I gasped softly.

"I'll get him." Sam said.

So, the rest of us pushed on. Dean and Cas ready to stick with our plan, trusting Sam to save Kevin.

We found him.

It felt like a flash and I was watching Cas grab Dick's head and Dean was stabbing him through the throat. But Dick was smirking.

Sam and Kevin appeared next to me in the doorway as this energy field started pulsing off the Leviathan leader. I started panicking; something wasn't right. I tried to call out to Dean, but Dick exploded. Sam spun around, blocking Kevin and me from the guts of the creature.

But when we turned around, the room was now empty. No Dean. No Cas. No Dick Roman.

"Dean?!" I yelled and started looking around, so did Sam.
Kevin said we needed to go before the other creatures came.

Then Crowley was there. He and Sam were talking back and forth but I couldn't even focus on what they were saying. I was looking around for Dean, as if he would suddenly appear where I had looked.

Then in a blink Kevin and Crowley were both gone. Crowley stole him.

"Liv, hey, focus." Sam said, getting me to come out of my fear filled thoughts.

"Right. Sorry. What now?" I asked, taking a deep breath.

He sighed. "We need to get out of here. We need to go."

"What about Dean? Where the hell did he go? Or Cas?" I demanded.

He shook his head, running his hand through his hair. "I have no idea. But they obviously are not here. So, we need to go. Alright?"

I reluctantly agreed, only because he had a point that Dean obviously wasn't here anymore.

To my total disbelief, Sam gave up. He took Baby and he just left. I told him we needed to look for Dean. Instead, he left. He walked away.

I have spent six months looking for answers to where the hell Dean could be. To where he would end up. To what the hell even happened.

Finally, I got an answer from Crowley of all people. He paid me a visit to tell me to quit killing his demons and he made a comment that made something click for me.