Before we had a chance Pt. 3

Here it is! Sorry it took a few days. I've been super busy, and in my down time I've been battling headaches and writer's block. Sorry if there's any screw ups, I'm half-asleep so I'll review this tomorrow. I hope you enjoy!

The date night is finally here! You are getting your night with Dean, and a dinner date turns into what you've always wanted.

Warnings: SMUT, language, soft/sweet Dean.

Sadly, Dean had to go help Cass for three days. However, that gave me a few days to get things ready to make it a great night.

I planned a little date for us, that would hopefully lead to where we heading before he had to leave. God I wanted to go there with him, so much. After how long I've had a crush on him, and now I've gotten to kiss him... the tension is insane now.

I pulled at my jeans, I know I didn't want to get all dressed up and fancy but I wasn't sure about what I picked to wear. But these are my favorite jeans that I know make my ass look great. I also wore just a plain t-shirt that is more of a comfort shirt. I made sure my hair was tamed and clean, and my make up was minimal but looked pretty.

Dean called to tell me he'd be home in about an hour so I started cooking.

I was making us steak, potatoes, and green beans. I also had each of our favorite beer stocked in the fridge. I heard him come through the garage door then his feet start coming this way. I had to stir the potatoes as he walked in.

I smiled as his arms wrapped around my waist from behind. His lips found my neck softly, "Hey, beautiful, what is going on in here?"

I finished what I was doing and spun, sliding my hands up his chest. "Hi, handsome. I am making us a very yummy dinner. I thought we would make tonight a stay-at-home date."

He smiled and leaned down to kiss me.

He had slight stubble from clearly not shaving during the time he was gone. I could see a sense of tiredness in his eyes, but mostly it was love, eagerness and curiosity looking back at me.

"You are very smart, princess. It smells amazing... you really are perfect." He kissed my forehead and stepped back a little as I blushed.

"You're pretty damn perfect yourself, Dee. We've got about seven minutes left."

He nodded, "I'm going to run and shower quickly then. I'll be right back here in six, baby."

I was left smiling like an idiot. The feeling it gave me to hear him calling me baby was better than I ever imagined. And the tingle in my entire body when his lips touch mine or some place on my skin is incomparable to anything I've had before.

Snapping out of my daze I got our plates down, and opened us each a beeer. He came back in just as I was prepping our plates and he rushed to help.

"This really is amazing, baby. Thank you for thinking to do something like this."

As we ate he told me about what he helped Cass with, and how he dropped Sam off with Eileen. I told him about my boring time here alone in the bunker.

After dinner he pulled me to his body, resting one hand on my lower back as the other held my cheek, "Are you still curious about where else this can go with us? I have something in mind... but maybe I'm crazy." He said softly with a small grin on his mouth.

I looked deep into those perfect green eyes, feeling the comfort they always provide. "I am definitely ready to see where else this goes."

He kissed me, deep but soft. It was filled with passion and years of repressed love. "Before I whisk you off to my bedroom, I need to know there we're really in this. Because I want to be with you, princess. I am crazy about you, and I'm 100% in this for the real thing."