Nightmares (Sam)

You have a nightmare/flashback of being tortured. Sam has to pull you out of it. He promises you that he won't let them get you again.

Triggers: torture, nightmare

I was kidnapped once, about a month ago. They had me for four days. Sam found me and killed the demons who took me and tortured me.

I'm still recovering; my wrist is in a cast, but most of my cuts and bruises are faded almost completely. It's been rough, but I'm doing better each day.

Sam doesn't leave my side much; which is both sweet and annoying.

He stayed close to me while we ate dinner with Dean, Cass and Jack. It was because of Jack that they found me.

"So, when's your next hunt?" I asked Dean.

He sighed, "I should probably leave tonight. Um, Jack and Cass are going with me."

I looked to Sam, "You're not going to go with your brother?"

He shook his head, "No, I'm not leaving you here alone."

I rolled my eyes. "You can't sit around and babysit me forever, babe. The world needs you."

"The last time I left you alone somewhere," He said quickly, firing himself up, then he paused to take a breath. "I just am not ready to leave you by yourself, okay? So for a little while longer you're stuck with me."

The others left on their hunt a little while later. So, I was here alone with Sam.

I turned on a movie so we could pretend everything was normal. He held me on his chest, playing with my hair. At some point I must've fallen asleep.

Nightmare flash back that includes pain and torture below

I opened my eyes and I was back in that room. I was chained to the floor. I pulled on them in a panic. No, not again. Sam wouldn't let them take me again. There's no way.

But then there were the three demons who took me. "No." I whispered.

The leader walked toward me, and I flinched away from him. He laughed and it sent a chill down my spine.

"Don't touch me!" I screamed at him. He punched me, sending my head backwards.

They all took turns; punching, kicking, cutting, and burning me. They sliced up my chest and stuck their fingers into it. I was screaming.

Then it happened again, just like before. One grabbed my arm and hand, snapping my wrist like it was nothing. I screamed again.

"Oh come on now! This is only the start!" One said laughing.

I pulled against the chains, but I didn't have much strength left to pull them very hard. "Please. Stop it." I begged, just like last time.

I kept waiting for Sam and Jack to burst in to save me. But they never did. It felt like it was weeks. I was so bloody and in so much pain.

They kept laughing at me, cutting and beating me. I begged them to stop between my screams of pain.

End of torture nightmare

"Y/n, baby, wake up! It's alright. I'm here. Baby, wake up." Sam was pleading and there were hands on my upper arms.

I was sitting up in bed sweating. I blinked and saw his worried face. I threw myself into his chest. "Sam. They had me again. It was awful."

His muscles tensed up, but he held me close, rubbing my back and smoothing my hair. "I'll never let them hurt you again, baby. I promise." He kissed my hair.

"I'm so scared, Sam. I close my eyes and it's all I can see. I can still feel it." I cried into his chest.

He kept rubbing my back to calm me, whispering that he understood and he was here for me.