Journal (Dean)

You keep a journal about a lot of private things. But, Dean mistakenly reads it.

Written from the point of view of Alivia, as well as Dean.

Warnings: Language, secrets being found out.

I was going through the entire motel room. I knew I had my journal yesterday, but now it's nowhere to be found. I tore apart the beds, opened every bag we brought in here, dumped out every drawer, and looked under every piece of furniture.

Shit. I cannot find it.

There are so many secrets in that journal. If anybody finds it, they will learn a lot about hunting life, and my personal emotions.

I have written all about my love life, my secret crush on a certain Winchester brother. God, if one of them read it they would be sure to figure it out before too long.

The door opening pulled me from focusing on lifting one of the mattresses. I paused then dropped it back down. "Livy? Everything okay? What's going on?" Sam asked cautiously as he was standing still in the doorway.

I looked over at him and gave him a sheepish smile. "Um, I lost something." I admitted.

He was alone, with confusion and concern all over his face. "What would that be?" He asked with a small smirk, letting the door shut behind him.

"My journal."

He nodded, knowing I take it everywhere with me. "Ahh. No luck, I'm guessing?" 

"No, it disappeared." I huffed and plopped on the bed.

"I'm sure it's in the car or something. Don't freak out just yet."

I agreed to relax and stop looking here, but check the car later on. I put away all the stuff I moved or dumped out. Just as I finished, Dean walked in.

God, why does he have to look so good in that damn suit? It's both amazing because I love to look at him, but torture because I can't touch him.

"Hey, sweetheart." I fought a blush, "Hey, Dean. How'd it go with the dad?" I tried to act like I hadn't just been tearing the room apart like a mad woman.

He smiled at me, pulling his tie off. I had to force myself not to stare. "It was a bust. Guy doesn't know anything, and the house was clean."

"Bummer." I commented, trying not to focus on the fact that my journal was lost.

"Well, since you're back I'll go grab us all some dinner, then we can brain storm." Sam offered. Dean nodded and tossed him the keys to his car.

Dean eyed me suspiciously, reading right into my mood. "What's wrong, Liv? You look worried about something."

I sighed, "Have you happened to have seen a black note book around today?"

He pouted those insanely perfect lips, and raised his eyebrows. He walked over to the jacket he had just taken off.

When he pulled it out of the inside pocket I wanted to die. "Yeah, uh, it got mixed into the couple books and files I took with me to read while I waited for the dad to show. It's yours?"

Now my face was hot and red. I gulped, trying to swallow the new lump in my throat. "Uh, yeah, it is.... Oh..." I read what his now intrigued face was telling me, "..you read it?"

His face changed to more of an apologetic look. He nodded slowly. "Some... just until I realized it had nothing to do with the case. Plus, it's so vague and written in a code that I couldn't make much sense of what I did read." He offered it to me as he spoke.