Surprise Actions (Dean)

You and Dean flirt back and forth all the time, but he never acts on it. One day he and Sam come back early and find you in the bunker without pants on. He tries to block Sam from seeing you, then it leads to the two of you finally acting on those feelings.

Written in your point of view.

There is smut in this one.

Triggers: Language, smut, dominance smut.

Dean and I have been dancing around that line that separates two people from being more than friends. We both make flirty comments about the other looking good. He walks around in the motels in just a towel so I see him all wet and barely covered up; giving me smirks and winks when he would catch me looking.

So I would return the favor, and 'forget' to lock the door when showering or changing, wearing revealing tops and shorter shorts, catching him looking then I'd blow him a kiss. I've wanted to act on these flirtations but he hesitates whenever we get a chance and walks away.

He and Sam were coming back in a couple hours from a hunt. So I cleaned the bunker and got some food ready to cook. I was only in a tight, low cut tank top that slightly exposed the lace of my bra (that I always wear to clean) and some cheeky-style underwear that leave half of my ass showing. I love spending time without pants on. So whenever they're off doing other things or I don't go along for the hunt, I don't wear them.

As I was reading in the war room I heard the door open. I froze for a second. I was only half dressed, they're early. Sam was going to see me like this. Sure I wouldn't mind Dean seeing me like this, but his brother, who is also one of my friends? That would be awkward.

Dean was coming down the stairs first, and when he saw me he stopped dead in his tracks. He was blocking Sam from coming in any further and seeing me.

"Dean, can you move?" Sam asked sounding annoyed.

"Maybe after she puts some damn clothes on." Dean said firmly, not moving or taking his eyes off of me.

An idea popped in my head watching his jaw flex. I smirked and decide it's time to test his patience and see if maybe this would push him over the line. "No thanks, I'm good. Don't mind me. I'm going to go make dinner." 

His jaw flexed even more as Sam pushed past him and saw me.

Sam looked up and saw me, looking away immediately with a slight blush. He cleared his throat awkwardly. "Oh, uh, alright then..." He avoided looking at me, but I think he understood what I was playing at since he knows about Dean and my situation. So he just kept his eyes off of me, looking away dramatically.

Dean shot me a glare but I just blew him a kiss and started cooking us dinner.

We sat and ate, I acted like everything was normal. Sam was feeling awkward, and wouldn't look away from his plate. Dean looked as if he was going to explode, staring at me with daggers coming from those piercing green eyes. I just made small talk and grinned over at him.

Smut Below
When Sam was done eating he said he was going to go to the bar a few miles away and have a few drinks; he just knew what was coming to a boiling point with me and Dean.

I stood up and started clearing plates. As I put them on the counter Dean grabbed me around my waist, spun me around and pinned me against it. I tried to hide my smile but it was hard; because I want this.

"What the hell was that? Some little game? Teasing me? Flaunting yourself in front of Sam?" He growled in my ear.

I smiled innocently up at him, "What ever do you mean, Dean?"