A choice pt. 2 (Dean)

What has come up now that it's been almost two months since you walked away from Dean? You need to go back and see him but are they both happy that you're back?

Warnings: language? pregnancy.

The bunker was empty as I walked in. The guys must have been gone off on a case. So I put my bags back in my room. It looked exactly the same as the day I left. They didn't move any of my things while I was gone. Which is sweet, though possibly that choice was made in anger; just shut the door and pretend I never existed.

I debated calling Sam, but wanted to surprise them. If they know I'm here Dean might not want to come back and see me. I know I hurt him with how I left.

Neither of them had reached out to me since that day, so maybe Sam won't even be excited to see me like I am him. I did leave him too in the process. So, instead of calling I settled in to wait for them to come back, not knowing when it would be. I cleaned up around the common areas, and did my laundry before reading things.

It was just over a day of me being back when I heard the garage door open. Dean came storming in, glaring at me. He probably saw my truck when they pulled in. But, he looked livid.

He didn't say a word, just shook his head as his jaw flexed then he walked away toward his room

He didn't say a word, just shook his head as his jaw flexed then he walked away toward his room. His door slammed behind him.

Sam came in with a big ole smile, scooping me up into a big hug. "Ada, I'm so happy you're here! I have missed you so much!"

I laughed as he sat me on my feet. I looked up at him with a smile of my own. "It's so good to see you, too. I'm sorry I left like that, bud. It all became too much. And it meant leaving you behind too."

He nodded, "I understand. God, when we pulled in he got so weird and tense. What happened? He wouldn't talk to me about it. He just told me that you wanted to be gone and not to call you because you wanted space."

I sighed, rubbing a hand over my face. "He practically begged me to stay here, telling me how he felt, and uh... I slept with him. Then I left while he was sleeping, leaving just my note behind."

His face fell a little, "Oh. Ouch. That's rough, Ada."

I nodded, "I know. But I couldn't leave with him staring at me asking me not to go. So, uh... I should go see if he'll talk to me. I love you, bud."

"Yeah, that's a good idea. I love you, too."

I took a deep breath as I approached his door. I knocked, "Dee? Can we talk?" I asked softly.

But there was only silence. "I'm sorry, Dee. I screwed up, but can I just talk to you?"

Still, nothing but silence. He's hurting, and angry. Which he has every right to be. "Okay, I'll come back later."

Sam gave me a soft smile when I walked back into the library. "No luck?"

I shook my head, tearing up a little, but I fought it off. "Not yet. I deserve that. I left him in a bad way, and haven't talked to him in almost two months, you know? So I'll give him space."