Drinking with Dean

You live with the boys because of a break up. Dean takes you out drinking, and you run into your ex. You get mad, Dean stops you then takes you back home.

Trigger Warnings: language, mention of cheating boyfriend, sexual rejection.

Written from your point of view, as well as Dean's.

I have been staying with the Winchesters for about a month now. My boyfriend of almost three years, Alex, decided to cheat on me.... for a while with another girl. It broke my heart when I found out he was two-timing me.

Sam has been my best friend since we were only sixteen; about ten years ago now.

Dean is a bit different to me, but we're good friends too. When things went sideways with Alex, Sam was quick to help me move out of the apartment and in with him and Dean in the bunker.

Tonight Sam was actually out on a 'date', leaving me alone with Dean. I don't mind being alone with Dean though. He's great when we're around just each other.

"Hey, go get dressed. Let's hit the bar. You need some time out and drunk." Dean's voice startled me a little bit.

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow, making him smirk at me. "I'm good, Dean. You go though." I tried to decline.

He shook his head, "Oh no you don't. Come on, let's go!" He pulled me to my feet and dragged me to my room.

"Dean!" I protested, but giggled slightly.

His chuckle made me smile as he put me in my room, "You know I'm right. Put on something that makes you feel great, we're leaving in fifteen."

I huffed, knowing it was pointless to argue with him. Dean is not one to listen well to objections when he's set on a plan. I stuck my tongue out at him, he laughed and shot me a wink then he was gone.

I went to my closet in search of the best outfit to make me feel good. I found a pair of tight, high waisted black pants that I know make my butt look good (because I've even caught Dean checking me out in them), and a green low cut tank top. My chest was on full display, which I like doing; it's one of my best physical features.

I ran my fingers through my hair until it was presentable. Then I sat down and did my make up quickly, and was ready with two minutes to spare.

I walked out to the War Room and asked, "Good enough for tonight?"

He looked up and looked honestly surprised, probably that I actually did what he said. "Uh, yeah... perfect. Uh, you did a good job, kid. Let's get going." He winked at me and we walked off to the Impala.

We went to a bar on the other side of town, and he lead the way inside with his hand guiding me on my lower back.

Two hours later as we talked I heard Alex's voice. I just froze, my brain panicked. Dean raised an eyebrow as he noticed my sudden body language change.

"Y/n?" Alex asked after he apparently noticed me too.

I looked at him, "What?"

Dean got on alert, realizing who was talking to me.

Alex smiled at me. "It's great to see you. You look amazing." His eyes looked over my body, making my skin crawl with disgust.

"I'm aware. Now just go away, alright?"

He pretended to be offended, as if that would make me laugh or something. "Just talk to me for a minute. We've known each other for so long, it won't hurt you to talk to me."

Something started boiling inside me. All the anger and betrayal I have built up toward him. I was getting extremely pissed. "Oh, so NOW you want to talk to me? Funny that when we were together it wasn't me you ran to all the time." I snarled at him.