I hate witches Pt. 1 (Dean)

You and Dean are working a witch case together, but then you get hit with magic before Dean can take her out. That spell knocks you out, and you wake up not remembering the man next to you.

Written from Natalie's point of view, as well as partly Dean's. This is a longer one, so it will be in two parts.

Warnings: witch/spell, amnesia (not of yourself), language, weapons, sadness.

I hate witches, with good reason. Well, all but Rowena. It was a witch who once made me forget the love of my life. She erased him from my memories, and that was the worst time of my life...

"Let's get this over with, sweetheart." Dean smirked at me before kissing my head. We loaded up with our special witch-killing bullets outside of the house.

"Hell yeah." I kissed his lips softly for only a second then cocked my pistol.

He lead the way to the house, so I watched our six. This chick was a psycho. We got to the door and it was unlocked.. I followed him in quietly, still scanning behind us just in case.

A woman's voice yelled something and Dean went flying, dropping his gun a few feet from him.

I cleared the room looking for her. "Dee? You good?"

"Yeah, baby, I'm good."

Her voice sounded again, making my gun fly from my hand and neither of us could move. "Well, well, well. Mr. Winchester and his lovely side-kick figured me out." She appeared next to me and touched my face as she grinned.

I pulled my face away from her hand and glared.

"Don't you touch her!" Dean yelled as he strained to reach his gun.

"Now, now. I won't hurt her. I think I'll just take something away from her."

I started panicking. She started reciting something, staring directly at me. I tried to look brave and glare at her; hoping Dean would get to his gun before she could finish whatever she was going to do to me.

Dean's P.O.V.
I cursed under my breath as I fought against her magic that was holding me in place.

I watched as Nat's face went neutral, like when she's falling asleep in the car. "No! You bitch! Stop!" I screamed at her.

She kept speaking, smiling as I tried harder to get to my damn pistol. "Baby, I'm right here! Fight it!" I knew it was pointless, but I was desperate to keep her safe.

I got free as she finished speaking. Natalie dropped to the ground like she was asleep, or dead.

"No!" I yelled as I aimed the gun and fired twice into the witch's chest. I got to my feet and rushed across the room to Nat.

The witch laughed slightly as she faded, "You're too late, lover boy."

Too late? For what? "What did you do to her, you bitch?!"

She coughed as she laughed once more, then she was gone.

"Nat, baby, I'm here. I've got you." I promised as I pulled her into my lap. I felt her neck, then sighed with relief. She was still alive. I kissed her messy brown hair. "I'll get you to the motel, and figure out what she did, baby. I've got you." I whispered, looking at her peaceful face as I scooped her into my arms.

I carried her to Baby, and put her in the back seat. I smoothed her hair before I shut the door and climbed in the front.

"Hey, Sam. I need your geek brain on a witch spell. The bitch did something to Nat and she's knocked out." I said when Sammy answered his phone while I drove.