Used to be Dean (Pt. 2)

Life after hooking up with Dean for a while. When he disappears on you again you find out why. Then you run into him and Sam again.

Warnings: Sadness, language?, cheating/betrayal, drinking

Written from Your point of view again, just as the first part.

We spent some time hunting together. But I stayed out of their fight with Lucifer and Michael. I met up with Bobby after all that went down and asked about it. Because Dean's phone goes straight to voicemail now.

"How are Sam and Dean?"

He sighed, "Sam got Lucifer back in the cage. Dean doesn't know this but... someone got Sam right back out."

"What? How does he not know his brother is back? Where is he?"

Bobby looked apologetic. "He quit hunting when he lost Sam. He got out, and is happy. So we haven't told him."

I crossed my arms. "What is more important to him than knowing Sam is alive?"

"Uh... he's living with Lisa and Ben." He finally admitted.

I felt a strange pang of jealousy and a weird sadness fill me. So that's why he quit calling and answering. "Oh. Well, that explains a lot."

I haven't heard from Dean in over a year now, so that's made me move on. I met a fellow hunter at a bar, and we hit it off pretty well.

He's nice, good at hunting, and decent enough in bed; not quite on Dean's level but better than most. So he's my new stress reliever.

We're friends with benefits, but more like a couple as he wanted us to only sleep with each other. We hunt together as well.

"Alec?" I called out when I heard the door to the abandoned house open.

"Yeah, Y/n, it's just me. You find anything yet?" He found the room I was in.

Three teenagers have gone missing, and we found out they all came here. This place is some local legend. A crazed doctor supposedly killed patients here in the 30's. So kids dare each other to spend the night here.

"I haven't. There's no evidence of there being a doctor here, ever. We either missed something or this place is a bust." I said a little defeated.

He thought for a moment, "Is there a basement?"

"A partial one." I commented.

"Let's go look around there. Maybe there's something there."

As we looked around I noticed a wind sound, like when the window in your car is slightly cracked open and whistling. "Alec, come here. I think this is a trick wall."

Sure enough the wall was actually also a door; there was more than just a partial basement.

We found patient files, journals, medical equipment, and a skeleton. That had to be the doctor. He was rumored to have taken off when the police came for him. He must've locked himself in here. The bullet hole in his head suggested he took himself out.

There were footsteps coming through the house, two sets. Alec got in front of me, "Start working on burning him." He said softly.

But as I worked on salting him I was thrown by a force at the wall. Alec rushed to my side as two bodies entered the room.

"Are you alright?" Alec asked.

"Who are you?" That was Sam's voice. I groaned and got to my feet.

There stood Sam and Dean Winchester. "Y/n?" Sam asked, sounding surprised just like last time.