Surrender

You and Dean have a fight, and go without speaking. But while you're gone something awful happens. You call for help but it goes unanswered. What happens after you have to call Sam instead?

TRIGGER WARNING!!!!
 Warning: language. implication of rape (nothing specific just implied). sadness.

Written from the point of view of Natalie and Dean.

I had been determined not to be the one who cracked and reached out first. After the way Dean and I left things, we weren't speaking.

Flashback:
"Yeah, okay Dean." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes at him.

He huffed and crossed his arms in annoyance. We had been arguing for twenty minutes already. "Just drop the attitude and stop. You know I'm right." He grumbled.

"No, you aren't. I don't need you telling me what to do." I snapped back.

He laughed, "Alright, fine. I won't save your dumbass next time."

"Good! I don't need you!" I screamed.

We both just walked away, silently agreeing we were officially in one of our stupid silent feuds. We can go days to weeks without speaking when we really set our minds to it. We do this far too often for being together.
End flashback

This time we went four days without speaking before I decided to go work a case by my hometown alone.

But, avoiding Dean has come to an end. After working the case, I went to visit my town. I haven't been there in probably five years. I don't exactly have friends outside of hunters, and my family is all gone. So I don't have a reason to come back here often.

I went to the local bar I had always talked about going to growing up. I ran into a group of guys I went to high school with. They surprisingly remembered me.

Things quickly got weird, so I decided to just leave.

Unfortunately three of them followed and cornered me in the parking lot. Before I could process it, I was knocked out. I woke up and I was face down on a couch, with my hands tied together.

They took turns hitting me, and calling me all sorts of nasty names. I screamed for them to stop, but they only laughed and hit harder telling me to shut up.

When they were done, the ring-leader sent the other two home saying he'd handle getting me out of here. Then the unthinkable happened.

He dropped me back at the now deserted bar parking lot near my car, calling me trash. Then he peeled out of the lot. I crawled into my car and got the hell out of dodge before he came back for more.

Once I hobbled into my motel room the next town over, I called Dean. He didn't answer, so I left him a message; breaking down to sobs.

Then I went to take a shower. My entire body hurt, but I needed to wash their touches off of my skin.

When I was cleaned up, I put on new clothes and checked my phone. Dean hadn't called me back so I called Sam. "Natalie?"

"Hey, Sam. Um... can you come? I uh..." My voice cracked as tears quickly spilled down my face.

"What's going on?" He asked with fear, probably because I very rarely cry.

"I'm hurt, Sam. I need you to come, alone." I clarified.

"I'm on my way. Talk to me." He begged as I heard rustling like he was walking quickly.

"When you get here." I mumbled quietly, wiping my face.