Finding Sam and Dean

You and Dean used to date, but you broke up with him because he was always babying you. But then shit is hitting the fan so you decided to track them down to offer them some help.

Character has a name in this one instead of Y/n.

Triggers: fighting. violence. death (of demons).

Dean and I split about a year ago. Life got crazy, and we had it out because I wanted to work a simple job by myself and he 'forbid' it.

But now I have heard through other hunters that the Winchester brothers are up against a shit ton of demons. And it's because of Crowley; the king of hell. So I decided the other day to find them and offer to help, because let's face it somebody needs to and they don't have a lot of friends.

I tried both of their numbers, but both were out of service. So I figured I needed to start thinking like them to track them down. I searched for possible cases - gauging if it was good enough to catch their eyes.

It's been two weeks, and I'm always just behind them. I finally found a case they had just worked; confirmed by showing a picture of Dean to a waitress.

"How long ago did you see him?" I asked eagerly.

She thought for a second. "Yesterday. Mid-day. They got an order to go."

Awesome, I'm not too far behind them this time. "Did you hear where they were heading by any chance?" I tried not to get worked up or scare her.

She signed, "Um, something about Arkansas maybe. Something about another job."

I smiled at her, "Thank you, so much." I waved at her as I took off toward my car.

I drove and parked near a fast food place to connect my laptop to their WiFi so I could research anything suspicious in Arkansas. I found it quickly, and drove off hoping I'd have time to catch them.

I found the Impala parked at the heart of all the problems; an old abandoned house. They weren't in the car, and there were demons walking all over. I grabbed all the holy water I had and took off for the building.

I was pretty useless with just holy water, but I'd serve as a great distraction. I also know how to exorcise a demon.

So, I prayed I'd go undetected as I approached the house. As I entered the house I heard Sam's voice in the distance. He was looking for Dean.

I followed the sound of his yelling, which turned into sounds of fighting. I got to the room and saw three demons were teaming up on him; his demon knife was on the floor out of his reach.

I jumped into action. I threw holy water on all three of them, picked up the knife and eliminated one as quickly as I could.

Sam got loose and held a second one for me, so I took care of that one as well. I was then thrown against the wall, but I threw the knife, embedding it into his chest.

"Alivia?!" Sam asked as the room settled and he processed what just happened and probably that I wasn't his brother.

"Hey, Sam. It's good to see you." I smiled at him softly.

He chuckled happily before hugging me. "Yeah, it's really good to see you too."

"Where's Dean?" I asked as we pulled apart, refocusing on my rescue mission.

"Right. Here somewhere. We separated and then they jumped me."

We went the way Dean had gone, knowing him well enough to know which way he would go from there. Then we entered a hallway with Sam in the front. I heard Sam say, "Dean! There you are!"