John (Dean)

Meeting John when you come along with Dean after he gets Sam to leave Stanford; only to find out you already know him from a bar.

Warnings: sexual situations (no smut), aggressive John (no touching), angry Dean, language, douche-bag dad John.

Tonight I decided to go out to the bar. I was struggling with work, and my now ex-boyfriend. So to fix it for a little while, or at least distract myself, I was going to get drunk. So I pulled on my black shorts that show off my ass perfectly, and a black lace bralette under a loose fitting and unbuttoned flannel. I left my hair in messy curls like usual, but put on more make-up than I typically do. I slid on my black boots. I felt like a biker whore, but I also kind of liked it.

I walked up to the bouncer and showed my ID. He checked me out very obviously then smiled and let me by. I blushed as I took my ID back and he moved to open the door for me. "Thank you." I said politely. "You're welcome, gorgeous."

As I walked up to the bar I felt a pair of eyes on me already. I smirked to myself and ordered a double shot of whiskey and a beer. The bartender nodded and turned around to grab them for me.

I scanned the scene as I waited. There was a few guys around who were good looking enough, and seemed to be eligible. I saw a couple of slightly older men, and by slightly I really mean probably old enough to be my father, but one of them was checking me out.

He was pretty attractive, especially for being older than my usual taste. He had dark hair, and a full beard. His eyes were dark and not shying away from checking me out. He smirked to see me looking back, probably seeing that I was attracted.

"Here you go, ma'am." The bartender said politely. "Thank you." I said and put a tip down along with my money, in place of my drinks. He gave me a thankful nod and turned to help someone else. I glanced back over, and the man was still watching me. So I smirked before slowly lifting the shot to my mouth. I downed all of it and left the glass on the counter.

I walked over to an open tall-top table and climbed on the stool. I scanned the bar again and found the man from before standing up from his table. I bit my lip to see he was also tall and well built. God, the thoughts that were going through my mind at the sight of him were sinful. I wanted to take him to my car and strip us both down.

I watched as he approached me. "Hey there, sweetheart." His voice was deep and gruff. I smiled back at him, "Hi there." He sat across from me. "You are just the most gorgeous girl that has walked in here tonight." I pouted my lips,"Oh, just tonight?" I teased making him chuckle. It was an attractive little laugh.

"Feisty, I like that. Sweetheart, you are just the hottest little thing I have seen probably in my entire life. You are just... gorgeous." I blushed. "That's very nice of you to say." "I mean it..." He reached his hand over to hold mine. I let him, and even copied his body language as he leaned closer to me. "..You have me thinking all sorts of thoughts." "I could say the same about you."

He came around the table and got very close to me. "Maybe we could get out of here, and see if we're thinking the same things?" I bit my lip before drinking some of my beer. He watched my lips, licking his own. "I think I've given you just the right impression of what I'm looking for tonight." I said, leaning in so I was whispering in his ear. His entire body stiffened slightly. I felt very confident and ran my hand over his hand and to his waist; teasing the top of his pants with my fingertips. He groaned lightly and leaned in to whisper back to me. "Then let's get out of here, sweetheart."

His lips moved down and hovered over the skin of my neck, and one of his hands went to my side to grip my bare hip firmly. I squeaked slightly, making him chuckle lightly.