twenty nine

this is super short bc the next chapter is LONG. <3

a/n .... surprise lol, ty for 100k+ on this book i love you all so much

--------------------------------------------------------------

the tiny sliver of sunlight peeking through the window lays upon your face , the warmth of spencer pressed against your back , his soft breaths tickling the back of your neck.

today's the day.

you're going to marry the love of your life.

you didn't get a wink of sleep , the thought of today filling your mind and your stomach flipping at the thought.

you feel spencer stir behind you , small grunts leaving his lips as you smile to yourself , knowing your day is about to start.

"good morning love"

you grin , flipping your body to face him and kiss his lips quickly.

"good morning handsome"

"we get married today , pretty girl."

"that we do , lover boy."

"let's get up we have a big day." he says as he rolls out of your embrace and walks toward the bathroom.

you follow , padding behind him slowly , standing too fast makes the baby mad.

you both stand in the bathroom, spencer starting the shower and walking over and placing a hand on your stomach.

"how is little bean today?"

"they're okay, excited."

he smiles, bending to leave a small kiss to your stomach because scrambling to the shower.

you hop in with him and you both shower . yes. actually shower.

you get out and you both get ready , basic clothes for now , and you pack your bags for the day and head out to the kitchen.

"ok, this is the last time i will see you before we get married , do you need anything ?"

"no spence , i'm okay . now go , morgan is waiting for you."

"ok, i love you angel."

he presses a fast kiss to your lips before basically running out of the door , smiling at you as he closes the door.

your phone buzzes , you check and see emily say that she is there and you grab your bag and head out the door.

you see her car and walk over , slipping yourself inside and greeting your friend.

"hi honey, you ready ?"

"as ready as i'll ever be em."

and you both smile as she starts the route to the pumpkin patch.

to be continued <3.

———————————————————————————

anyways. it's SHORT bc the next chapter is the real wedding hehe. but i won't make y'all wait 3 months for a new chapter this time 😩 i miss y'all, my life became CRAZY and i had absolutely no time to write .

i hope you're all well, love you bunches <3