twenty eight

IM BACK , sorry , i feel a little better so im gonna push out some chapters :)

hi yall :) this book is almost over :( but enjoy a cutesy chapter :)

RECAP: spencer and reader are ENGAGED! and reader and spencer agreed to stop birth control :) y/n has been feeling a little sick and craving some things ;) and that's about it !
————————————————————————

you wake up and immediately scramble to the toilet, emptying the contents of your stomach into the bowl.

you hear spender lazily pad into the bathroom.

"you okay angel?"

you flush the toilet , standing and walking over to the sink, grabbing the mouthwash out of the cabinet.

"yeah i'm fine." you smile, before pouring the green liquid into your mouth, sloshing it back and forth in your mouth.

you then turn to face spencer , giving him a weak smile and you feel your stomach slowly start to settle .

he opens his arms wide, tilting his head to meet your eyes as you slowly melt into his grip, his fingers tracing small, delicate circles into your back.

"spence i think i need to go to the store."

you feel his body tense slightly against yours, then softens and she continues stroking your back.

"of course angel, get dressed."

you smile sweetly and walk to the closet grabbing one of spencers shirts and a pair of navy sweatpants.

you walk into the bathroom and run a brush through your hair, and brushing your teeth again.

you roll on deodorant and put on some perfume before walking out and walking over to spencer , leaning on him as he brushed his teeth.

he finished and rinsed his mouth , turning around and pulling your body into his , leaving a quick kiss on your forehead.

you both walk out to the living room, little to no words exchanged as you walk outside to the car , you and spencer folding yourselves into the vehicle.

spencer starts the car and pulls out of the driveway, resting his hand on your thigh, drawing small circles into the fabric of your pants.

"spence?"

you say lightly , scared he wouldn't even hear.

"hmm?"

"what happens if this is what we think it is ?"

you say shakily , your foot bouncing rapidly against the mat of the car floor.

"then we make best of it , anything with you is someone worth doing."

you feel your stomach flutter as you fill with adoration for the lanky genius next to you.

"i love you , spencer reid."

"and i love you , y/n. all of you."

you relax in the chair and rest your head against the window , closing your eyes to pass the time.

you feel the car come to a stop and the pit in your stomach grows , you knowing you arrived.

you hear spencer step out of the car and trail around to your side , opening your door and extending his hand out to you.

you take his hand and interlace your fingers with him, closing the car door and walking into the store in front of you.

you walk into the store , the smile of the worker greeting you and you and spencer walk toward the pharmacy department.