twenty seven*

hi bbys! ty for all the support on this book :) i love you all so much.

warning : slapping, rough sex.
————————————————————————

you wake up the next morning wrapped up in spencers arms.

you stir, turning around and burying your face into his chest , leaving feather light kisses.

you hear him begin to stir, his head lifting to look down at you.

"good morning spence." you say, kissing his chest once more.

"good morning pretty girl." he says , his voice low and gravelly.

you pull away from his chest, placing a quick kiss to his lips and shimmying out of his grip, walking toward the bathroom.

he follows after , walking in as you stand in front of the mirror , brushing your teeth.

you feel his arms wrap around your waist, his placing a small kiss to the skin just behind your ear.

"baby." he says , and you hum, still brushing your teeth.

"can we get married in a pumpkin patch?"

he asks , voice small, almost as if he was scared for the answer.

you hold up one finger as you spit out the toothpaste and rinse out your mouth, turning around and facing him.

"is that what you really want spence?" you ask, and he nods quickly , his cheeks dusted a light pink.

"then of course , i think that's so cute."

he smiles and kisses you again, you wrapping you arms around the back of his neck, bringing your body closer to him.

you pull back , smiling at him.

"we need to go grocery shopping. , i'm really craving chocolate."

"okay, let's go."

you both throw on random comfy clothes, and make your way out to spencers car.

the drive is quiet , spencer quickly arriving to the nearest grocery store , you two walking in.

" i'm going to find my chocolate, i'll be back."

"okay, i'll find you in a bit, i love you."

"love you more spence ."

you place a quick kiss to his lips before turning to find the candy aisle.

you find the aisle , slowly walking down and scanning the aisle for the chocolate of your choice, when you hear footsteps approach behind you.

"so.. dove or hershey's?"

you turn , eyes met with a man.

"i'm sorry?"

"chocolate." he smiles , and you chuckle.

"i think today i'm feeling dairy milk."

he laughs , extending his hand out to yours.

"good choice , i'm jackson."

"y/n." you smile sweetly as you shake his hand.

"so what are you doing here by yourself ?" he asks , eyebrows raised.

"actually i'm here with my-"

"fiancée. she's here with her fiancée , and we should be going now."

you turn to see spencer , jaw clenched , eyes basically burning holes into jackson's forehead.

you smile apologetically , and spencer takes your hand and drags you out of the aisle , the candy almost falling from your fingers.