twenty two

a/n: if you check out my tiktok (@dr.reidsbustedknee) ... i made edits for my books !!

ALSO THANK U FOR 12k READS ILYSM🤍

———————————————————————

you stir, eyes opening to the dim daylight, spencers arms still tightly wrapped around you.

you lightly whisper.

"spencer , wake up." and you him him groan, pulling you tighter to him, and you giggle at the gesture.

"seriously spencer, up." you say and he lifts his head, pulling back from you slightly.

"hi sleepyhead." you say and he tiredly grins , placing a kiss to your lips.

"hi baby." he says, and your heart flutters at the words.

"cmon, let's get dressed , i want to go somewhere." he says and you nod, standing out of bed.

you realize you didn't bring clothes, and your eyebrows furrow.

"spence , i didn't bring anything but my sweats and a t-shirt." you giggle and he shrugs.

"doesn't matter, i'll wear sweats and a t-shirt too." he says and you smile.

you both take a quick shower. together. but you actually showered , no funny business.

you get out and you both get dressed , before spencer takes your hand and walks you out of the apartment to his car.

the drive is quick , spencers fingers interlaced with yours on top of your thigh, and the quiet radio filling the comfortable silence.

he pulls up to a park, parking the car and stepping out, running around to open the door for you.

he moves to the backseat, pulling out a big blanket and some pillows, and basically drags you into the park.

projector night in pebble park 2019

you smile at him, his eyes lighting up at the sight of the projector screen in the park as he pulls you over, picking a spot and laying the big blanket down, plopping the pillows down onto it.

he sits down, pulling you into his lap, you giggling , earning glares from the people around you.

"what's the movie baby?" you ask, placing a kiss to his cheek.

"we're watching call me by your name , it won the sundance film festival in 2017, ive never seen it." he shrugs.

"okay" you smile sweetly.

the projector screen flashes , indicating that the movie is starting , and spencer spreads his legs, you sitting in between them.

you rest your head against the crook of his neck , his head nuzzling against yours, and he rests his hands on your stomach, you interlacing your fingers with his as the movie begins.

spencer behaved himself throughout the movie..mostly. during one scene, you swooned over timothee chalamet, causing spencer to whisper in your ear.

"i can make you feel better than he ever could , pretty girl." you feel your cheeks heat up slightly.

"intriguing , but behave yourself spencer , we're in public."

you say before turning your head to kiss his cheek before directing you attention back to the movie.

you make it to the rest of the movie, shedding a few tears to the heartbreaking ending and you and spencer gather your things and begin trotting back toward the car.