fifteen

a/n: hi! how's everyone's day ? enjoy the chapter bbys🥰🥰

————————————————————————

you wake up, feeling spencer's arm wrapped around you tightly , feeling his breath on the back of your neck.

you think back to yesterday, the museum, what happened in the museum, and coming home. remembering spencer carrying you up the stairs.

aw, you remember the way his touch burned your skin , and the butterflies fluttering in your stomach. being around spencer recently has been different.

you catch each other across the room. his eyes on you makes you blush. his touch leaves tingles on your skin. his words soothe you , and he makes you feel like the only girl on the planet.

but it wasn't like that, he was your colleague, helping you explore something. but something deep down in your mind was telling you that that was bullshit. your thoughts are interrupted by spencer stirring awake.

"y/n? what time is it?" he mumbles , his morning voice made your body heat up.

"8:26 spence." you say back lightly. spencer releases you from his grip , your frowning to yourself from the loss of contact , you turn to face him, faces inches apart. 

"hi." you whisper , lightly grinning at him.

"hi." he smiles back, bringing his hand to your face, you leaning into his touch and staying there for a moment while his thumb moves slowly across your cheek.

"can i take that bath now?" you ask and spencer chuckles, rubbing his hands over his face a few times.

"of course , cmon, out of bed pretty girl." the name makes your heart flutter a little, you push it aside and stand , making your way over to spencer's bathroom.

he walks in and kneels down to his tub, turning the handle to the warm setting , he tests the water with his hand before letting the water fill the bath.

you stand there watching him , the way his hands are against the handle , the way his hair is frizzed because he just woke up , his posture as he's sitting. he turns to look at you , eyebrows raising when he realizes you've been staring and you blush.

"bubbles?" he asks, and you giggle while  nodding.

"hey, men like baths too." he smirks at you , causing you to laugh harder at the thought of doctor spencer reid in a bubble bath.

the bath is now filled and spencer stands, backing away.

"all yours y/n" he smiles, while beginning to walk out of the bathroom before you grab his wrist. he turns and faces you with an eyebrow raised.

"would you like to join?" you ask, looking at him slightly smirk.

"are you sure ?" he asks. and you nod , pulling him back into the bathroom.

you slip your panties down your legs, and pull spencer's shirt over your head, spencer's eyes rake up your body. you smile before turning and walking to the bath, slipping yourself into the water. waiting for spencer.

he pulls his sweats off and slips his boxers down his thighs , walking over and slipping in behind you. you giggle as the water sloshes when spencer gets in the bath.

he positions himself with his back against the tub , allowing you to move in between his legs , he slides his hand around your torso, pulling your back to his chest , and you lay your head back against him.

he uses his other hands to draw little circles on your small sliver of skin poking out from the bubbles. the feeling of the warm water, and spencer's touch allows your body to relax. muscles soothing from the past few days events.