fourteen

a/n: hiiii loves! i hope you enjoyed yesterday's chapter !! i hope you're all having a wonderful day <3
fluffy chapter today :)
————————————————————————

you and spencer walk out of the exhibit , walking around the museum to the other exhibits.

"spencer, what the hell was that?" you say, you hear spencer chuckle beside you .

"well, i guess you can say we fucked under the stars." he shrugs, and turn to look at him.

playfully, you punch him in the arm as he begins to laugh. people in the museum give you dirty looks, and you and spencer make your way to the exit.

you walk out of the museum and make your way to spencer's car.

you get in the car , buckling your seatbelt and leaning your head back to the headrest , suddenly feeling tired from the.. event, in the museum.

"y/n, are you tired ?" spencer asks, bring one hand over to yours, rubbing the back of your hand with his thumb. you turn your head to face him, nodding you hear slowly.

"when we get home, i'll run you a warm bath. sex takes its toll on the body, you just need some rest." he says, you thinking about how he called it "home" instead of his apartment.

his hand rests on yours all the way home, you end up falling asleep on the ride home .

you feel a light shake on your shoulder.

"y/n, we're here pretty girl." you flutter your eyes open, seeing spencer warmly smiling at you .

"can i stay here ? my legs are tired." he chuckles, getting out of the car and coming around opening your door.

he slides his hand over your stomach , unbuckling your seatbelt. and grabbing under your legs and bringing them out of the car. he then wrapped his hand behind your back, pulling you out of the car, and holding you bridal style, before walking up the stairs to his apartment.

you didn't even fight. the fatigue hit your body like a TRUCK. you relaxed into spencer, hiding your head in the crook of spencer's neck.

when arriving at the door, spencer whispers to you .

"pretty girl, can you stand while i unlock the door ?" he asks .

"mhm." you mumble back. spencer lets you legs rest on the ground. you keep your arms around his neck , and he tenses for a second.

"y/n i need to open the door." he chuckles under his breath, bringing his hand to your lower back, rubbing circles into it.

"mm i just wanna stay here for a second." you mumble into his chest. you can practically feel his smile.

"okay okay, stay there then pretty girl." he says , he places a kiss to the top of your forehead, before fumbling in his pockets for his key, pulling it out. he pushes the key into the door and opens it.

"i'm going to lift you , wrap your legs around me okay?" he asks , and you nod against him again.

he lifts your body and you lazily wrap your legs around him, spencer firmly wrapping one hand around your torso, stabilizing his body against yours.

he sets his bags on the table and you continue to nuzzle into him.

"spence?" you whisper.

"hm?" he hums , hanging his keys on the rack by the door.

"can i take a bath tomorrow? i'm tired." you whine into him, your body almost giving out.

"yes pretty girl, let's get you to bed." he says , you giggle .

"not like that y/n." he chuckles, carrying you into the bedroom and flicking on the light.

he sets you onto the bed.

"lay back." he says and you do. you feel him pull your skirt down. then he grabs your hands and lightly pulls you back up. you smile at him, and he grins back.

"arms up." he says and you raise your arms into the air , spencer pulling your tank top over your head . he walks over to his drawer pulling out a shirt, walking back and slipping it over your head.

"go ahead and lay down angel." the new name catches your attention, but you'll ask about it later.. too tired.

you lay back , you hear spencer walking around the room, but you just lay there , on the verge of sleeping.

you hear spencer walk toward you , the crinkling sound of plastic filling the room.

"i'm going to take your makeup off , is that okay?" he asks .

"yeah" you say, voice barely there.

you feel the cool sensation of what you assume to be a baby wipe lightly wiping at your eyes , you hear spencer lightly humming as he cleans off your face. when he pulls away you open your eyes.

at some point , spencer changed into just grey sweats , no shirt . his toned chest on full display to you , but you had no energy to start anything with him.

"you're so pretty spence " you say smiling. he chuckles , and caresses your cheek with his thumb, you lean into his touch.

"as are you y/n." he says . your eyes meet his , you holding the gaze while lightly smiling at eachother.

"cmon, lets go to sleep." he implies , sliding into bed next to you .

he snakes his hand around your waist, pulling your body into his, your bodies curling together like a puzzle. his other hand slowly strokes your hair, and you feel him press a small kiss to your head.

"spencer?" you whisper .

"yes , pretty girl?" he hums back.

"thank you for being you." you feel him freeze for a second , before relaxing against you again.

"anything for you y/n, get some sleep." he says.

"goodnight spencer."

"goodnight y/n"

————————————————————————
short chapter today , i'm sorry , longer chapter tomorrow !! love y'all <3 -kelly