Beginning Note

Hi guys. Well, here I am with a new story. Hopefully I will actually end up following through with my original plan this time and give it a proper ending. As you can tell, this is a Karma X Reader, which is quite a bit different from my previous fanfics. Before you start, there are a few things you should know.

1. Just in case, here is a list of some fill in the blanks I might use:
-(Y/n) Your Name
-(L/n) Last Name
-(h/c) Hair Color
-(h/l) Hair Length
-(e/c) Eye Color
-(f/c) Favorite Color
-(f/f) Favorite Food
And maybe a few more that I will explain when and if I use them. I might not even use all of these but they are some of the most commonly used.

2. I will be making a chapter for every episode. From what I can tell they will average out to about 3000 words each. I also write the chapters as I watch the English Dub of the series, so I get a majority of the dialogue from that, and because of obvious reasons it will include swearing. Also, sorry that there's a few really long paragraphs of dialogue, you know how Korosensei is with his speeches on lesson learning.

3. After my initial first three chapters, I will post one chapter every Wednesday and Sunday until it is finished.

4. Most things about (Y/n) will be explained a few chapters in, but if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. I imagine (Y/n) to be about 5'2, or Nagisa's height for reference (Edit: I'm sorry for adding that in. I wrote that part in January of 2021, and now im going through and editing it in November 2022 and I don't want people to feel excluded becuase of it, but I also feel like I shouldn't delete it and juat pretend it didn't happen because so many people have already acknowledged it. Anyways, I regret writing that so please, to future readers, just disregard it.) and I will be using she/her pronouns because that is what I am most comfortable with. The same goes for if you find any mistakes, I will actually be very grateful if you point out any mistakes as long as you do it nicely.

5. Thoughts will be in italics.

6. I don't own anything, everything belongs to Yusei Matsui except for (Y/n) and the extra scenes and dialogue I added in. In addition, I am also sorry if any of the characters are out of character in the extra scenes I write. Especially Karma, but I tried my best.

That's about it for now. Please comment, I like reading them as long as they are respectful to others. Also, I hope you don't find this too cringy, I know I definitely cringed while writing the summary and some of the past-tense/present-tense stuff is a bit sloppy, but I think it gets better as it goes. Enjoy the story!

-All Fanfics-
Complete:
*Just Friends (Karma Akabane X Reader)
*Help You (Itona Horibe X Reader)
*1st Year (Akimitsu Mochizuki X Reader)
*Different (Juuzou Suzuya X Reader)
Ongoing:
*Flirt (Hiroto Maehara X Reader)