Go Time

A/n
Thanks for 700+ reads! Also, as of when I am posting this (02/21/21), I am number 1 in the tag #karmaakabanexreader so I also want to thank everyone for that reason too. I hope you enjoy today's update, I have always liked the Island arc :)

"Okie dokie. What fiendish assassination ploy did you have in mind?" Korosensei asks.

"First off we'd like you to enjoy this little video Mimura put together. Then the high rollers'll cash in on those 8 tentacles. When your incapacitated, that'll be when we signal everyone else to join. What do you think Korosensei? Work for you!" Isogai asks and Korosensei laughs.

"Splendidly." Korosensei says.

"We appreciate you busting your butt on this." Sugaya says, placing a hand on Mimura's shoulder.

"Thanks man. It really came down to the wire there. I had to work on the final edit during dinner." Mimura says bashfully.

"Um, sir. I'm going to have to pat you down." Nagisa says as he proceeds to do just that. "Sorry about this, but we can't take a chance you have a swimsuit. That'd kinda put a damper on our plan." Nagisa explains. After Nagisa finishes patting Korosensei down, our teacher sits on one of the benches in the floating chapel.

"Well children. Shall we begin?" Korosensei asks. "Don't hold back. Come at me with everything you've got." Korosensei says and we all smile at him.

"Right. Let's get to it." Okajima says as he flicks off the lights and Mimura starts the video. As according to plan, a few of them 'snuck out' and I could tell by Korosensei narrowing his eyes that he had 'located' Hayami and Chiba. Some of the others, Karma, Kayano, Hara, and Takebayashi had to get into position with their speedboats as well. The video started off nicely but then moved on to an hour long montage of Korosensei reading porn, attending a women's only buffet in disguise, frying and eating complimentary tissues, and even more. By the end of it Korosensei had a similar expression as to when he was on the ferry boat earlier.

"No point in killing me class. I'm already dead emotionally, intellectually, socially, dead." Korosensei groans. But not yet physically, and that's our end goal.

"Brutal right? But you've got to say it held your attention. Notice anything strange around while you were watching? Like about the venue?" Mimura's voice sounded from the TV. Korosensei then looked down to notice a sheet of water covering the floor, his tentacles a bit swelled. Yeah, that's right. We used nature to our advantage. We timed it so it would be high tide when we took you out. Korosensei looked around, actually panicking. I feel kinda bad, but we have to. I can't screw up. Karma said I wouldn't so I have to prove him right.

"Weird. It's like somebody tore down the support pylons." Terasaka says as the eight of us approach him, guns in our hands.

"Seasick, shamed, and waterlogged, this just isn't shaping up to be your day." Nakamura comments. "Everything conspired to slow you down." She grins as we all point our weapons.

"Right, time to party, teach. Now you made a promise, so don't go backing out." Terasaka says.

"Now!" Isogai shouts. We all shoot our guns, taking off a tentacle each. Then, the walls started breaking down. Ok, so far so good. Then the walls fell completely and Korosensei yelled in surprise. Then the rest of our classmates, minus Hayami and Chiba, shot out of the water on flyboards, zooming up and creating a water cage around Korosensei.

"A hydraulic cage?" Korosensei asks.

"Yeah, that's right, we know what change of environment throws you!" Nagisa shouts.

"First your in a chapel, now you're in a cage." Sugino says.

"If your confused, good, because we'll take anything that slows your reaction time!" Maehara adds. Me and the other 7 that destroyed tentacles got into position for our next part in the plan. Ritsu's box pops up from the ground.