Reaper Time, Part 2

A/n
Hello and Happy Easter! Thank you so much for 4.5k+ reads and thank you to @5HIZUKU for commenting, reading them really made my day. Well, here's today's chapter :)

"Ah shucks. Well that certainly throws a monkey wrench into my plan." The Reaper says, making my classmates faces brighten.

"Mr.Karasuma and Korosensei!" Hara exclaims.

"But I thought he was in Brazil for that big soccer game?" Nakamura asks.

"So be it. Plan sixteen." The Reaper says as he walks away.

"This is my moment to shine." Irina says with a smirk before following him. A bit passes and then suddenly the ceiling opens up and Korosensei drops in with a big thud and multiple destroyed tentacles.

"Sir!" Isogai exclaims and my classmates all start talking at once.

"Miss Irina..." Korosensei's mutters.

"Korosensei." Kayano says worriedly.

"Hello class. I trust your all unhurt?" He asks.

"No offense sir, but I can't believe he caught you." Maehara says. Korosensei reaches out a tentacles to touch one of the bars causing the end of it to disintegrate as all of our eyes are glued to him.

"Hmm. The bars are forged of anti-me material, I see. Tricky stuff to work around, to be sure, but you'll be thrilled to know that my body has at last overcome it." Korosensei says, causing all to look at him in shock. What? Did he trick Okuda into making him another weird concoction or something?

"Wait, are you serious?" Okuda asks as Korosensei starts laughing like a maniac.

"Behold boys and girls, my top secret weapon. The tongue!" He exclaims before he proceeds to lick one of the bars like an ice cream cone. "Coated by protective digestive juices, I'll have these bars worn down to nothing in two days." Korosensei says in between licks, making his speech sound disoriented.

"We don't have that kind of time!" We all exclaim.

"Excuse me. Not to interrupt, but if you want their neck braces to explode, then by all means keep licking." The Reaper says as he, Irina, and Karasuma appear in a door frame a little bit down the tunnel.

"What, seriously!?" Korosensei screams.

"Okay, let's get on with it." The Reaper announces as he walk towards us. "This room is about to be flooded. We are in a drainage canal, and when I send the signal to the control room above, water will come gushing in at two hundred PSI per second, and these bars will essentially become a giant noodle press." The Reaper says as we stare at him, appalled. We're going to die? But-

"Hold on. You're not going to do that with the kids still in there?" Karasuma asks frantically as he grabs the Reaper by his shoulder, interrupting my train of thought.

"Of course I am. It's too late to wait." The Reaper says as Karasuma scowls at him.

"Irina. You knew this would happen, didn't you?" Karasuma accuses the blonde woman and she guiltily looks away from him.

"I'm sorry. Results are the only priority here. You wanted professionalism." Irina says monotonously.

"I realize my methods seem a bit harsh, but would you prefer it if I let the best chance at saving the world slip through our fingers?" The Reaper asks. Karasuma pauses and thinks for a moment to think and the Reaper walks past him. Normally I would wonder why he is hesitating, but both choices have extreme consequences.

"Here's the governments official stance." Karasuma says, causing the Reaper to turn around out of curiosity for the answer, only for Karasuma to punch him across the face, knocking him back a few feet. "Saving the world isn't worth the lives of twenty-eight children. If these kids are no more than some collateral damage, I'm going to shut you down."