Ball Game Time

A/n
Sorry if I didn't do a good job describing the baseball game, I don't really know much about sports. Anyways, enjoy today's second update since I got all A's :)

Today I was walking to school with Karma, Nagisa, and Sugino. The weather was starting to get warmer. Sugino yawned.

"The crappy weather's finally over." He says happily.

"It's gonna get hot soon." Nagisa comments.

"Let's start spending more time outside. I wanna be more active." Sugino says.

"Sounds good. You know I'm game." Nagisa says with a smile.

"We're going to have to for our extra training with Mr. Karasuma anyways. It will be a lot nicer when I read outside though." I say.

"What would you three say to some fishing?" Karma asks.

"That sounds like fun. I used to go with my dad when I was little."  I say.

"Yeah. What's in season now anyways?" Nagisa asks.

"During summer months, the delinquents will be out in droves. Use Nagisa and (Y/n) as bait and there's no limit to how many of the bastards we can shake down!" Karma says, an evil aura surrounding him.

"I didn't realize delinquents had a season." Nagisa says. As we walk to class, we near the batting cages.

"Yeah, and I didn't know we were delinquent bait either." I agree.

"Seriously though, let's do something." Sugino says.

"There's always the beach." Nagisa suggests as Sugino looks over into the batting cages, stopping to look at one of the players that has a couple of girls swooning over him. The player pitches a ball and a couple of guys cheer. Then he looks over and notices Sugino.

"Hey hey, look who it is. Long time, no see Sugino." The player says and Sugino looks down before walking closer to the chain link fence.

"What's up dude?" One of the players asks. Then they all starting talking about baseball stuff that I don't understand. The only thing I really caught was about how there is a tournament next week for all the classes. It's nice seeing Sugino in his element. Then the players start talking about how he's in E class and Sugino looks down again, embarrassed.

"Hey, come on, be nice." The player from earlier, and also the captain, says. "Don't make such a big deal out of it. He won't understand. Burning the candle at both ends is a privilege of the gifted." He says as me, Karma, and Nagisa walk closer to back up Sugino.

"Humility much? Wow, it seems to me that somebody thinks that they're one of the chosen ones." Karma says. He may look calm, but I can tell he's actually pretty frustrated with this guy.

"I am." The captain says with a laugh. "You don't believe me? Fine, see how you feel after watching me in the tournament. There's great, then there's everybody else. Now guess which one I am. That's just the way things are, I don't make the rules."  When we got to class, Korosensei started talking about the tournament.

"Aha. A friendly class versus class baseball tournament, ey? A healthy body promotes a healthy mind. Approved! Except, uh, I notice that E class isn't included in the tournament bracket." Korosensei says, holding up a piece of paper and pointing to the bracket.

"They leave us out to keep it nice and even. It's hard to have a tournament with an odd number of teams." Mimura says. "We get to play the exhibition game at the end though, so there's that."

"Exhibition game?" Korosensei questions.

"Yeah, it's a spectacle basically. We get split up by gender, pitted against the baseball and girls basketball team while everyone watches." Mimura explains.