Trust Time

A/n

Hey, and thanks for 700+ votes and 17.5k+ reads! I went to see the new Demon Slayer movie and it's really good, but I also cried. Also, I can't believe It's getting so close to the end. I started this at the beginning of January and according to my schedule it should finish up around the end of May. Well, here's today's chapter :)

"Congratulations all around! Well done! Those second blades twinkled. Everyone was accepted into a top-tier school of their choice. You'll be entering into freshman year like the rockstars you are! Ah, what a tremendous weight off my shoulders." Korosensei praises, clapping his tentacles. "We're meant to begin our final round of career counseling sessions today, but there's something I'm rather keen on doing beforehand. What might that be, you ask? How to mark such a joyous occasion? Editing of course."

"Say what?"

"Oh yes. We will be commemorating E class with a special yearbook!" Korosensei announces.

"You're putting together a yearbook just for us?" Nagisa questions our tentacled teacher.

"Yes!" Korosensei exclaims.

"Oh, that's right. We didn't have any pictures of you for the regular one. Mr.Karasuma stood in as the E class teacher." Kurahashi remarks.

"Not that we didn't appreciate that, but it does kinda suck you weren't in a single shot." Yada comments.

"Um. He managed to photobomb a few under the radar, actually." Chiba pipes up. Ooh he's talking about THAT picture.

"Makes it look like the school's haunted." Maehara complains. Very much so.

"Precisely. Why rely on those pictures for memories when we have these?" Korosensei asks, pulling out giant stacks of photos from the year. "An entire year's worth of candid moments. A treasure trove of student teacher selfies, 30,000 strong! Now then, let us sort through and find the best ones together!"

"When did you take them?" Isogai asks worriedly.

"Anyone else creeped out?" Hazama adds.

"And if it so happens we absolutely hate pictures of ourselves are we exempted?" Nakamura asks.

"Seriously?" Fuwa asks her.

"My eyes are too small." Nakamura answers.

"Not to worry, I've taken the liberty of using the big eye filter for maximum cuteness." Korosensei says, holding up a selfie of him and Nakamura with big eyes and decorative stickers surrounding their faces.

"Wow, that's so nice of you." Nakamura says, sounding bored.

"You know that shots they use for the regular yearbook are sort of by the numbers." Sugino says.

"And if we did one ourselves, maybe we could go a little more off on guard." Hara speculates.

"That's the spirit! Here we have the cool beauty Hayami at the local pet shop, and here we have the wonderfully kinetic nighttime shot of Mimura on air guitar!" Korosensei shouts, holding up pictures of Hayami snuggling a kitten and Mimura in mid-air playing the air guitar, the pair looking thoroughly embarrassed. Oh no, what does he have of me? "And I'm just getting warmed up! Princess Kataoka. Resplendent in fresh royal vestments. (Y/n) crying over a depressing novel. Sensitive Muramatsu reacting to an icky cockroach. And Okajima, tearing about the campus in the nude for some reason." Huh? How did he even get that?!

"Woah, hang on a sec. I feel like this means there might be some questionable photos of me floating around out there." Okajima protests, standing up behind his desk. You were running around nude, anyone could've seen you.