LR Time

A/n
Hi! Here's this Wednesday's update. Also, I just finished Seraph of the End and one of the characters had Karma's English voice actor and it was so weird hearing his voice coming from a different character. On a completely unrelated note, I will be posting 2 chapters on Sunday because my 2nd quarter is over on Friday and I've actually been able to keep my grades up. I hope you like it :)

"Oh, sexy guy, it's a miracle!" Miss Irina demonstrates. We were starting off the day with one of her English lessons. "See? Simple. Icebreakers like this guarantee a good first impression. Now, I'm sure we all know someone who's absolute crap with small talk. Maybe we are that person." She says. I'm feeling very attacked right now. "The trick is to put yourself in the shoes of your target. Kimura, throw me an icebreaker. Quick!"

"Uh, hey there?" Kimura says hesitantly.

"No no no! Your shifting the burden of conversation. If you want a meaningful response, the other person has to feel your pulling your weight. Try coming at them, guns blazing, with an observation." Professor Bitch suggests.

"Ok?" Kimura responds, though he doesn't seem to care all that much.

"Conversation is a challenge for the best of us, and that's okay! Don't think in terms of finding the right words, let them find you. Just let the conversation flow. Finesse it, like a full tongued kiss." Miss Irina says as she licks her lips, trying to be seductive. After her lesson, she left for the staff lounge. We had a small break in between then and when Korosensei would come to teach us so we all started talking.

"That kind of sounded like you. Y'know, with the whole 'conversation is a challenge' and 'sucking at small talk.'" Karma teases.

"Hey! I'm getting better. Probably." I protest.

"Well you've been talking with Nagisa and a few of the girls more." He says.

"Yeah. Sometimes I still prefer reading to other people's company though." I say.

"Yeah, It would be weird if you started talking to everyone all the time anyways." Karma says.

"By the way, how did you like that book I recommended to you a while ago?" I ask. We then talked about the book for the rest of the break until Korosensei entered the room. The next day, we were sitting outside for P.E. with Mr.Karasuma who was explaining how Miss Irina's teacher had shown up and they were both supposed to be trying to 'kill' him to determine whether or not Professor Bitch could stay here in E class.

"So, there it is. Expect a few disruptions today, and hopefully it won't interfere with you studies too much." Karasuma says. "Just carry on as normal, all right?" After Karasuma finishes explaining, a voice rings down the slope. Great, here comes the disruption.

"Yooohooooo! Excellent work today! I'll bet you worked up quite a thirst! Aww have an ice cold beverage!" Professor Bitch says as she runs up to Mr.Karasuma with a cup. Mr.Karasuma frowns at her. Is she really that stupid? You'd think she would know that's too obvious of an approach. "Here, go ahead and knock it back, it tastes like a rainbow!" She says animatedly.

"Probably some sort of muscle relaxant. Immobilize and stab, oldest trick in the book." Mr.Karasuma shuts her down, sighing. "What do you take me for? No man in his right mind would let you close enough to give him a drink." Mr.Karasuma says as Professor Bitch growls in frustration, a scowl on her face before she recomposes herself and setting the cup down at his feet.

"Well, why don't I just put it here so you can drink it at your leisur-ahh." She says before she 'trips' and 'injures herself'. "Owww pick me up Karasuma! Carry me! Carry me piggyback please!" She whines whilst Karasuma sighs, facepalming.