Talent Time

A/n
Here's this Wednesday's update. Also, thank you for 250+ reads, I really appreciate it :)

We were currently sparring with each other for Mr.Karasuma's class, which Karma has decided to skip.

"Keep eyes on the target! Right! Don't let yourselves be distracted, if you can't predict his moves, you can't fully counter his evasive maneuvers." Mr.Karasuma says. I was currently sparring with Fuwa and I was doing quite a bit better than her, but there were still a few students that were definitely better than me, such as Karma, Isogai, Maehara, Okano, and Meg, but I was getting up there with them. Out of the corner of my eyes I could see Nagisa approaching Mr.Karasuma, perhaps to ask him a question. Suddenly, Mr.Karasuma whipped around and flipped Nagisa over on his back causing us to all freeze and stare at them. What was that for? Nagisa slowly pulled himself up into a sitting position.

"Ug ouch!" He groaned while rubbing his head. Mr.Karasuma lowered his arm and quickly went over to Nagisa. Me, Kayano, Sugino, and a few others had gathered around too.

"Sorry, that block was a little over the top." Mr.Karasuma apologizes.

"I'm good, no worries." Nagisa says with a smile.

"Eyes on the target. You've got to see stuff like that coming." Sugino says.

"Yeah..." Nagisa trails off sheepishly as he rubs his neck. Mr.Karasuma then started to walk away from us while some of my classmates muttered about how there was no way to hit him. Then Kurahashi approaches Mr.Karasuma, walking beside him.

"Excuse me sir, we were wondering if you'd like to grab a bite to eat with us?" She asks.

"Sorry, no. I'd love to, but there's still a lot of other things left to be done." Karasuma declines and Kurahashi stops in her tracks.

"Oh." She mumbles. Some of our classmates were talking about how cold he could be. Karasuma then stopped as an unfamiliar, beefy looking man appears at the top of the slope, holding a few bags and a fold up table over his shoulder. The man walked around Karasuma to face us.

"Yo! The name's Akira Takaoka and I'm going to give your gym teacher a hand! Nice to meet you gang!" Takaoka greets us. "So what do you say? Ready to have some fun?" Takaoka then came down the slope and spread out a blanket, setting the contents of the bags on it. They all turned out to bag. Everyone was marveling at the sweets.

"You really know your way around brand name sweets, don't ya? Nice." Yada comments.

"Trust me, when it comes to the good stuff, it's love." Takaoka smiles as everyone takes a plate of sweets. I take a plate of ((f/d) favorite desert).

"So, your going to take over P.E. to help Mr.Karasuma get caught up?" Nagisa asks.

"Yep. Those are my marching orders from the guys at HQ. The poor guy needs some time to himself." Takaoka says as Korosensei appears, drooling over the sight of all the sweets. "Oh, this fellow must be Korosensei. Please help yourself. Heh, don't want to die on an empty stomach." Takaoka says before laughing. This guy is nice, but it seems like he's trying too hard to get us to like him. I wish Karma was here, this would be a lot more entertaining if he were. I nibble on my food.

"You know sir, for being colleagues, you and Mr.Karasuma are night and day." Kimura comments.

"He's nice to us and all, but you are like the neighborhood dad." Hara adds causing Takaoka to chuckle. And that was where we unknowingly screwed up.

"Dad? I like the sound of that!" Takaoka laughs heartily before wrapping his arms around Mimura and Nakamura's shoulders. "Life's too short not to spend t with people you think of as family. Am I right gang?" He asks as I finish my food. Is he saying he thinks of us as family? We met him like, maybe ten minutes ago. That's a bit weird. Then we spent the rest of the period outside laughing, or at least my classmates did. I tried to stay a bit away from him so I ended up talking to Hazama about some books we had both read. The next day, we stared the day off with our first P.E. lesson with Takaoka. Karma had decided to skip again.