Assembly Time

A/n
Hi! Thanks again for the reads and a special thanks to @remiindigo for the votes and the nice comment. Here's your Wednesday update :)

A while later in the year, we start off the day with a chemistry lesson. We all sit in class, except Kataoka and Isogai who had gone with Korosensei to get the lab equipment. Maehara, Mimura, and Okajima wait by the door so that they can try and ambush our teacher. After a few minutes, they all return to class and Korosensei zooms around distributing the supplies while also avoiding Maehara, Mimura, and Okajima's attacks. I am seated at the end spot on of one of the benches, Karma on my left and Chiba sitting on his other side. The three of us sit across from Hayami and Okuda.

"They should know by now that that's too obvious. Am I right, teach?" Karma remarks as Korosensei momentarily stops beside our table.

"Okay class, let's begin." Korosensei says, ignoring Karma's comment. Okuda, sitting directly across from me, looks nervous. I'm not quite sure, but I think she may even be shaking a little. For our lesson, Korosensei shows us how to extract dye from processed foods. Afterwards, he takes all the leftover food, hoarding it for himself even though we brought our own food for the experiment. I sigh. I was really looking forward to eating (Favorite Junk Food) later. At the end of the explanation, Okuda stands up and hesitantly approaches our teacher. All of our eyes fall on the girl.

"I, uh... Well..." Okuda mutters.

"Go on. Speak up, Okuda. What can I do for you?" Korosensei addresses the girl.

"Ummm!" Okuda hums nervously before shoving a few vials towards Korosensei and looking at the ground. "Poison, sir! Would you mind drinking it, please!?"

"Well, she doesn't beat around the bush... " Maehara mumbles.

"I'm sorry, it's weird!" Okuda says in a bit of a panic.

"It's certainly a very straightforward assassination attempt, I'll give you that." Korosensei assures.

"See, the thing is, sir, I'm not very good at being sneaky. Everyone else is good at this stuff. But me? What I'm good at is chemistry, and I put my heart and soul into this mixture." Okuda rambles.

"Alright then... Um, Okuda, points for throwing in, but no one's that stupid." Sugino comments.

"Your heart and soul? Don't mind if I do then!" Korosensei says while slurping up the contents of one of the vials, causing everyone to start murmuring to each other, save our table. We aren't really talkers, except maybe Karma. Korosensei starts coughing.

"This... This is too..." Korosensei manages to get out while choking.

"Is it really going to work?" Isogai asks curiously as a few of our other classmates make similar comments. Korosensei hunches over before standing straight again, his face now blue with horns and a weird crest on the back of his head. My classmates sigh in disappointment. "Or he could just grow horns." Isogai says disappointedly.

"It's got a kick! Sodium hydroxide, I believe. Good try, Miss Okuda. If I were human, I'd most definitely be had." Korosensei congratulates.

"Oh, I... I see ..." Okuda murmurs sadly.

"Shall I try the other two you have here, as well?" Korosensei asks.

"Yes, please!" Okuda answers.

"Right! Down the hatch!" Korosensei says as he downs the contents of another one of the vials. He doubles over once more and makes a gurgling sound. Once he returns to his original posture, his horns now look like alien antennas and he has wings on both sides of his head. He also turned a cyan sort of color.