Adult Time

A/n
Here's the first update. It will get better further in. Also, thanks to the people who have read so far, I know it started kind of boringly. Enjoy :)

A little while has passed since Karma joined the E Class and he is fitting right in. I don't even remember what it was like without him. Once I arrive at school, I notice a pretty blonde woman at the front of the room hanging off of Korosensei. Karma gives me a nod of greeting as I make my way to my desk and sit down. I give him a small smile in return before focusing my attention to the front of the classroom where our teachers and the blonde woman stand.

"Okay, look alive people. Meet our newest addition to the E class faculty." Karasuma says with his usually serious face.

"My name is Miss Irina Jelavich, nice to meet you all!" The blonde woman says, introducing herself. A few of the boys then start commenting on her gorgeous appearance and humongous breasts whereas the girls whisper about how it's weird that she's throwing herself all over Korosensei, who is dressed in what is supposed to be a human disguise. It's not a very good costume.

"We decided to bring on Miss Jelavich in the interest of beefing up the English curriculum. No hard feelings, I hope. She's, uh, very qualified." Karasuma explains, the last part directed towards Korosensei.

"No harm in that, is there?" Korosensei answers cheerfully, seemingly not caring.

"What do you think of her?" Karma leans over and whispers to me.

"It's a bit weird... She seems harmless, but I feel like something's a bit off. Like we're missing something. She sounds too fake, and there's no reason for a normal person to show up and be our teacher. That would just risk the chances of Korosensei being found out." I speculate. Karma hums in agreement. He keeps asking me what I think about things. I guess it's nice to be acknowledged, but I don't really understand why. I notice that Nagisa had pulled out his notebook, probably to write in another weakness. Korosensei turns pink and starts blushing. My classmates look a bit disturbed, but I'm more focused on observing Miss Jelavich.

"The more I look at you, the more I feel myself drawn in. Those tiny, suppository eyes, your gelatinous joints... I'm simply captivated by the whole package!" Irina swoons, her face flushed. She's going a bit over the top there, in my opinion, but I suppose some people are just like that. However, I can't shake the feeling that she isn't just the new English teacher. Logically, it makes no sense. Well, without another reason, that is.

"Oh my, I uh..." Korosensei starts, sounding a bit flustered as the woman throws herself on him. Later, we go outside to play a game with Korosensei. We pass a soccer ball around, and with every pass we attempt to kill Korosensei. I use a gun, though plenty of others chose knives. Then, Miss Jelavich suddenly prances down the stairs into the field, stopping our game.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything, darling! Mr.Karasuma tells me you can go Mach 20!" She says as she throws her arms around Korosensei for the millionth time since class had started. "And I just had to see it with my own eyes!"

"Well, he might have exaggerated a tad..." Korosensei says bashfully, adjusting his hat.

"I hate to ask this but, I would be ever so grateful if you were to fetch some Vietnamese coffee. I thought you could grab it while I run the students through their English lesson!" Miss Jelavich begs.

"But of course, Mon Cher. It just so happens I know a fabulous cafe in Vietnam!" Korosensei says, continuing to blush as he takes off into the sky. As soon as he is out of sight, the bell starts to ring.

"Uh, it's about that time, Miss Irina. I mean, that's the bell. Shouldn't we head back?" Isogai asks hesitantly.

"Sure, whatever. Knock yourselves out. Teacher needs peace and quiet, though, so make it a study hall." She says, her voice no longer possessing the lovesick tone from earlier. She pulls out and lights a cigarette. Everyone's eyes widen slightly, save for Karma. So this is how she really is. Karma catches my eye, giving me a quick smirk before looking back at the woman. Sometimes it feels like we're old friends or something, but I really know nothing about him. It's odd, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thankful to have someone to talk to once in a while. It makes me feel more normal. Though, I would like to know why he is making an effort in it. He doesn't really have a reason, as far as I can tell. Irina blows out a puff of smoke before speaking again.