School Trip Time, 2nd Period

A/n
Here's the second part. It's still a bit shorter even though I added a scene, but the first part was a bit longer and I want to keep going by episode. Enjoy!

When we get back to the hotel, we all get washed and changed before most of our group, minus Karma and myself, head to the arcade to watch Kanzaki play. I had decided to stay back in the girls' room and read a book, and Karma went who knows where. Later, the rest of the girls had returned and started talking about who they had crushes on.

Karma POV

I had been wandering around for a while, but it is starting to get late. I stop by a vending machine to grab a drink before heading back to the boys' room. Their voices are loud and there's lots of laughter.

"Sounds like a party in here." I say as I step in the room, closing the door behind me.

"Karma! Great timing. Which of the girls in our class do you like?" Maehara asks as I step closer. I pause for a second before blurting out the first name to enter my head.

"Hmm. I believe I'd have to go with (Y/n)." I say, somewhat surprising myself.

"Dude, you're kidding. Really?" Sugaya laughs. Why would he laugh at that? There's nothing wrong with (Y/n).

"Huh, interesting. But why (Y/n)?" Maehara asks, his remark slightly less offensive to me.

"She's actually way smarter than you give her credit for. Imagine how much she could help with my shenanigans. It would be a match made in heaven." I say without thinking much. Yeah. That's definitely it. That has to be why I like being around her. Wait, what did I just say? It's not like that's a lie, but we've only been friends for a few weeks, it's too early to be developing feelings. At least they probably won't bother me about it again.

"Yeah, heaven. Sure." Maehara says sarcastically before making another comment. "That would explain why you hang around her so much, though."

"Hey guys, we're agreeing to keep these ratings between us, yeah?" Isogai asks, looking a bit nervous.

"Duh. Yeah, we're not stupid." Maehara confirms. I beg to differ.

"So absolutely none of what we're saying leaves this room?" Isogai asks again. If I had to guess, I'd say he probably feels bad for the girls that didn't rank very high and is scared of what would happen if they were to find out. "If this information got out we'd have a real problem..." He trails off when we notice a pink Korosensei peeking in.

"Don't mind me, just passing by." Korosensei says as he starts writing something in a notebook. We all stare at him in silence while he closes the door and leaves. The rest of the boys then realize what he was writing and nearly break down the door to run after him. Then I start thinking about (Y/n). Do I like her? I said I did, but I'm not too sure.

(Y/n) POV

"Ew. Who wants to talk about boys?" Kataoka asks.

"I'd have to agree. There are many superior topics to talk about." I agree, thinking back to my experience from earlier. That's going to give me chills for a while.

"Oh, come on. That's what girls talk about on trips like these! Don't be a party pooper." Nakamura says with her arms crossed.

"I'll start! I have a huge crush on on Mr. Karasuma!" Kurahashi announces with her hand raised.

"Honey, there's no one here who doesn't have a thing for that man. Except maybe (Y/n) or Hazama." Nakamura says.

"I definitely do not." I confirm.