Graduation Time

A/n

I'm going to start out by saying I cried writing this. I don't think my writing will make you cry though, it's definitely not as emotion provoking as the real thing, so sorry in advance. I also have a bit of news. I'm going on vacation from Friday to Monday, which means I have an update scheduled during that time. I don't have WiFi where I am going so there might be complications with the update. If there is, I will just update it on Monday as soon as I get back, I apologize for the possible inconvenience. Anyways, thank you for 23k+ reads and 900+ votes and a special thanks to @little_aveng3r for voting! Here's today's chapter :)

"Kayano, I don't even know what to say!" Nagisa exclaims happily, putting his hands on her shoulders.

"Nagi- achoo!" Kayano suddenly sneezes. "It's cold." She comments before looking down and realizing her shirt is ripped wide open. She blushes furiously, covering herself with her arms. "Ah! Wh-What happened to my top?" She screams and the boys look away while blushing, Kataoka forcefully turning Okajima's for him, though no one stops Itona. "Wh-What?"

"I'm so sorry." Itona says.

"Shut up!" Kayano shouts, embarrassed.

"Easy now." Maehara says, taking off his jacket and dropping it over Kayano's shoulders. "Hey, at least Korosensei managed to fix your hair." You really think that's what she'd care about? I'm just glad she's alive.

"I know, but... I wish he could've done something about my clothes." Kayano squeaks out, tears streaming down her face.

"So uh, I don't know if this is appropriate for me to ask, but is it just a me or did she come out of that a bigger cup size?" Okajima asks as Kataoka nearly breaks his neck while turning his head away from Kayano.

"Korosensei, you can do that?" Yada asks our tired and beat up looking teacher. Korosensei promptly falls down, flat on his back and we all gasp.

"Ah, I'm exhausted." Korosensei sighs. Despite saying that, he still looks happy. "Come now. What kind of assassin let's a target linger indefinitely on the brink?" Korosensei asks, catching our attention. What? "Don't you understand? At this point, we're just running out the clock. I'm sorry children. All good things must come to an end." He says. I struggle to hold back tears, noticing my classmates doing the same. Even Karma... "That's life. That's the nature of the classroom." Looking up, I see the bright red dot in the sky. It looks bigger than before. It... it's almost time.

"Guys." Isogai finally speaks up, ending the silence. "We have to make a decision one way or the other. We could stay out of it, Leave Korosensei's fate up to them. Let's take a vote. Who here doesn't want to kill him?" Isogai asks, his tone solemn. Slowly but surely, we all raise our hands. "Alright, thank you. Hands down. Who want to kill him?" Isogai questions once more. I clench my fists at my sides. Of course I don't want to, but I don't want that thing killing him either. It just wouldn't be right. I look down, tears pooling in my eyes. Beside me, my boyfriend shakes as he holds in his cries. First Nagisa, then Kayano, Karma, me, and eventually the rest of my class hold up our hands. Korosensei takes a shaky breath, nodding in approval before resting his head back onto the dirt. We gather around him, crouching down and each helping to hold him down. This way, we can all do it.

"You can't move if we're all pinning you down. That right sir?" Nakamura asks.

"Precisely, Nakamura my dear. Though I can't help but feel your being a tad bit lax on that grip." Korosensei responds. Taking the hint, we tighten our holds. I look down at the tentacle I'm holding, pressing it into the ground to restrain my teacher. I don't even know if I can bear to look at him.