Vision Time

A/n
I've recently been watching Danganronpa and I'm surprised I've liked it so much, and thanks for 300+ reads! Anyways, I hope you like today's update :)

It was a hot summer day and Korosensei was currently leading us down a path in the woods nearby.

"Whoo. Talk about welter swelter, am I right boys and girls?" Korosensei asks. "Quite a heat wave we've got."

"Yeah. Hey, so why are we hiking down the mountain again?" Sugino asks.

"To swim maybe? The main campus has a pool. In the opposite direction." Ritsu says from Nagisa's phone.

"They probably wouldn't let us use it anyways." I say.

"Yeah." Nagisa agrees.

"Hey Nagisa, I heard you were a real badass the other day. Sorry I wasn't around. I'd have loved to see the guys face." Karma says, referring back to when I told him about it. Nagisa slightly frowned and didn't answer, looking down in deep thought. Then Korosensei did one of his weird laughs as he turns around to face us.

"Alright class, feast your eyes on this!" Korosensei exclaims as he moves some branches to reveal a swimming hole. "Your very own swimming hole, compliments of mwah." Korosensei says as everyone cheers. Nearly everyone strips out of their cover ups to reveal their swimsuits before jumping in. I followed suit more slowly. When I got in I was hanging out near Kayano who was using a ring floaty.

"Not to be ungrateful, but this is kinda sad. First of all, I can't even swim. But second of all, this bathing suit makes me feel so self conscious." Kayano says.

"I'd have to agree with you there." I say.

"Don't worry about it babes. Take my word for it, plenty of people go for your body types." Okajima says as he fiddles with his camera nearby. I hope that it's not waterproof and he drops it.

"Gee thanks. And plenty of people wouldn't find it creepy that your using a long range lense." Kayano says. I crouch more into the water to cover myself more, swimming over to where Karma was. Suddenly, Korosensei started blowing his whistle.

"Kimura! Absolutely no running around the edge of the pool! That's how accidents happen!" Korosensei scolds.

"Oh, sorry." Kimura apologizes. Korosensei almost immediately starts blowing his whistle again.

"What do you think you two are doing? Absolutely no holding your breath underwater! How am I supposed to tell the difference between horseplay and drowning?" Korosensei asks Nakamura and Hara who had been seeing who could hold their breath longer. This kept repeating.

"Absolutely no sneaking pictures!" To Okajima.

"Put down that book and enjoy the water for heavens sake!" To Hazama. That would've been me except it was actually pretty hot out and the pool looked interesting. Korosensei eventually started blowing his whistle at EVERYTHING.

"I've gone through a great deal of trouble making sure that the pool is in harmony with its natural surroundings. Proper enjoying of it must be disciplined and orderly." Korosensei says from his lifeguard stand.

"Oh come on! Don't be such a stick in the mud, you need to loosen up." Kurahashi complains as she splashes some water at Korosensei who jumps back and screams like a little girl.

"Uh." Kurahashi freezes.

"Um, did he just scream like a chick?" Nakamura asks. Suddenly Karma moves from beside me and starts shaking Korosensei's lifeguard stand.

"Oh! Karma stop it or I'll fall in! Are you listening!?" Korosensei shouts as Karma laughs while continuing to shake the stand. "I said stop! Please!" Korosensei cries and Karma finally stops. Korosensei hops down from the stand hunches over trying to calm his breathing.