Kaede's Time

A/n
Hi, and thanks for 1.5k+ reads! I'm excited for the next couple of chapters because we will finally get to see more of Itona, and he is also one of my favorites. Also, happy late birthday to Korosensei! I hope you enjoy today's chapter :) (Note: This is where you would switch to reading the Itona X Reader for a different ending)

"I gathered you all here today, even though we are all still on break, for a very important reason. Our nation's current egg surplus crisis. Poultry farmers across the land are throwing out their excess." Kayano announces from the front of the room.

"Right. I heard about that on the news. It's a real waste." Isogai says.

"It is! So I've dropped in a proposal to salvage those eggs and assassinate Korosensei in a way that's almost guaranteed to be foolproof." Kayano says as she holds up a cutely decorated folder, piquing the interest of my classmates.

"We're killing him with surplus eggs?" Nakamura asks.

"What? You gonna make an omelet and throw in a couple of these babies? Like he won't see that coming from a mile away." Terasaka scoffs as he tosses up a few BBs in the air and catching them. Kayano chuckles.

"I gave it a little bit more thought than that. In fact, my plan's already in motion, thanks to Mr.Karasuma." Kayano says as she turns to look at Irina and Mr.Karasuma who are observing us from a corner.

"Right. All the stuff you need has been set up outside." Karasuma confirms.

"Excellent. Everybody head to the yard!" Kayano orders. We go outside and see a giant mold covered with an orange tarp. I have a feeling that I will never want to so much as look at an egg again after this.

"So we have a ton of eggs, and a giant mold. Are we making..." Okuda starts before Kayano cuts her off.

"Yep! It's exactly what you think. We're going to whip up a ginormous pudding! I give you, operation pudding popper!" Kayano exclaims. The whole class started mumbling. This is the first time since the firework show that I've seen Karma. I can't believe I like him. When he first joined E class I honestly though I would hate him and being friends with him is different but it's nice. I don't really know what to do with my feelings. The world might end soon anyways so I don't think I should be focusing on that right now.

"Operation pudding popper huh? Well Korosensei does have a pretty big sweet tooth." Nagisa comments.

"Bingo! And the targets recent, crucial, confession only confirms it!" Kayano says before giving us a brief explanation of how they are pudding together. "So let's make that crazy dream a reality! Saving some for ourselves of course." Kayano says, her eyes glowing and Nagisa laughs nervously. "The idea is to plant bombs and anti-sensei BBs into the giant puddings base. When he eats his way to the bottom, we detonate!"

"This is starting to sound like its worth a shot." Isogai says.

"I'm with ya on that. Korosensei loses his marbles when it comes to anything sweet." Okajima says.

"And since Kayano's not usually this proactive, there's the element of surprise. He won't be suspicious." Takebayashi adds.

"Alright then. Let's wait until he's not around and make ourselves a giant pudding!" Isogai announces and everyone pumps a fist in the air and cheers. A bit later, after we've all prepared wearing aprons and such, we tear the tarp off of the mold and Kayano begins talking.

"This equipment comes from an inactive line in a mayonnaise factory. Once the eggs are prepped, they'll be going in here. Step one, crack 'em. Step two, with help from the government, we do the mixing manually. It's a lot of work but eyes on the prize." Kayano instructs. "Step three, add sugar and milk, lots of it. Plus some vanilla extract to give it flavor." Once she's done giving us instructions, we split up and get working at our stations, people occasionally asking questions. We stir all day and my arms begin to hurt. We have multiple layers with more cream the higher up it goes. We finally pour in the last batch.