School Festival Time

A/n
Hi guys, and wow. Thank you so much for 6.5k+ reads and 275+ votes! Also, thank you to @September_Gail2 for voting, here's today's chapter :)

We're currently preparing for the school-wide fall festival. Each class is to prepare a booth, stand, or activity and our class is still in the process of deciding.

"Wow. The main campus is really going nuts over this year's festival, huh?" Maehara remarks.

"The hype is insane. Probably because they think we're up to something." Isogai says, standing at the front of the room with Kataoka.

"Word is that Asano made a deal with some restaurant chain." Sugino pipes up.

"Yeah, well I wouldn't put it past the guy." Nakamura sighs, resting her chin on her hand.

"Then we will go for the jugular. Figuratively, of course. This competition will be decided by skills not assassination related." Korosensei says.

"I really don't want to lose to the A class jerk-wads. But what are we supposed to do?" Sugino questions and the class frowns.

"Asano has the right idea. This is all about providing something unique. Give people a bargain and you'll draw them in, even on a shoestring budget." Korosensei explains.

"Sounds nice, but how are we going to do that?" Maehara asks.

"Come now children, the answers are all around you. E class can give customers a one of a kind bargain!" Korosensei exclaims as he pulls out some roots, fish, mushrooms, and other ingredients from the forest. "From this baby! And this! And these! And these! Ingredients that have a lot in common with you. You're all tucked away in the mountains where your value tends to go unnoticed."

"I get it. We'll hit our customers where they least expect! What a cool idea, an assassination restaurant." Terasaka says confidently. He sure is acting oddly cheerful about this.

"In a manor of speaking, yes. Now brandish these secret blades like your going in for the kill!" Korosensei instructs.

On the day of the festival, I'm assigned to be a waitress and me, Karma, Nagisa, Kayano, Kanzaki, Sugino, and Okuda stand in front of the building  waiting for customers to serve when a group of high schoolers arrived. Upon closer inspection, I recognize them instantly. They're the ones that kidnapped me, Kayano and Kanzaki!

"Hey, cool place you've got here." One of the high schoolers says.

"The high school thugs from our class trip!" Sugino exclaims and Karma reaches down and briefly squeezes my hand before he steps in front of the rest of us. "What the hell are you doing here?" Sugino asks.

"Hey guys. Huh, come to kidnap another girl?" Karma asks sarcastically, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah, cuz I'm an idiot. You think I want your freak show of a teacher on my back? No thanks." The leader of the thugs scoffs. "'Course, I don't gotta get physical to wreck your day. Not at all. I could just start telling everybody that your food tastes like crap. Maybe write a bad review online." He says as he takes a pair of chopsticks from the container and breaks them away from each other. "Come on, bring out the grub, son." He sneers, specifically to Sugino, causing the baseball geek to scowl. A little bit later, me and Okuda go to serve their orders.

"Here you go, I hope you enjoy." I say, trying to avoid eye contact with them as I set down their plates and bowls.

"Our signature dish, acorn noodles." Okuda announces nervously, setting the dishes she was carrying down in front of the thugs. A couple of them start marvel at the food and begin asking if they can get more food because it all looks so good.