School Trip Time, 1st Period

A/n
Hi! This chapter is the first part of their school trip where Kanzaki and Kayano get captured, and because those two episodes and chapters go together I am going to do a double post so you guys can read through the whole trip. I hope you like it :)

A school trip had been announced for next week so we are picking groups. I always dread this part of field trips, but supposedly I have at least one friend now. For the time being though, we had to head outside for gym class, which Karma had decided to ditch.

"Everyone is aware that next week is our big overnight field trip to Kyoto, yeah? Well, not to put a damper on the fun, but you're still on the clock." Karasuma says.

"So, are we supposed to kill him there?" Okano asks.

"That is the idea. Kyoto is a very large city, a lot more cosmopolitan than here. For your safety, you'll be touring in designated groups. Korosensei will divide his time between you. There are a lot of good sniper nests in the big city. We plan to have sharpshooters posted just about everywhere. Lead your target into the crosshairs, and the reward money will be parched down between you and the lucky Marksman. So stick to the sniper friendly route and keep those eyes peeled." Karasuma explains.

"Yes sir." Everyone says in response, though not too enthusiastically. Then we get changed and head inside. I nervously hover near Nagisa's group, next to Karma who had appeared again.

"Hey Karma, (Y/n), do want to be with us?" Nagisa asks as him, Kayano, and Sugino look over at us. Me? Karma glances at me with a look conveying the message 'See? They do like you,' before he answers.

"Count me in." Karma says as he fixes his gaze on them.

"That would be nice." I answer. Kayano smiles at me.

"Uh, you're going to behave yourself, right? No funny business, no getting into fights and all that stuff?" Sugino asks Karma as we walk over to the group.

"Yeah, sure. Don't worry dude, when I strike trouble out of town, let's just say I know how to keep witnesses from reporting." Karma says, an evil aura around him as he holds up a picture of him in between a couple of people that he probably beat up.

"Oh great, and now he's part of our group. Way to go!" Sugino says to Nagisa, completely failing at whispering even though he held a hand up his mouth to keep it quieter.

"Eh, what can I say? We've been friends for a while." Nagisa shrugs.

"So, who else? There's me, you, Sugino, (Y/n), Kayano... There's got to be one more. Maybe two, if our group has the extra person." Karma asks Nagisa.

"Got it covered! Okuda's in!" Kayano announces cheerfully, pulling the girl with braids over.

"Is this it, or are we going to have a bigger group?" I ask.

"Hehe, I've got it covered. I foresaw this and took the liberty of enlisting someone very special. Ladies and gentleman, class idol Kanzaki." He says as he gestures to the dark haired girl behind him.

"Ooh, I'm totally for it." Kayano says. I haven't seen much of her, but most of the class seems to really like her.

"Thank you for letting me join. I'm flattered." She says while looking at Nagisa.

"Uh, yeah." Nagisa says awkwardly.

"So where in Kyoto do we want to go?" Kayano asks.

"Good question." Sugino says as Professor Bitch starts going off on how young and naive we are. Then Okano and Maehara start saying things about how Professor Bitch can stay behind and water the plants, which pisses her off and causes her to yell about how we can't get her out of coming. I didn't really care in the first place, but sure. This is fine. Korosensei then walks in, carrying a huge stack of super thick books.