Valentine's Day Time

A/n

Hello. Thank you for 15.5k+ reads! I know it's not actually Valentine's Day, but here's today's chapter :)

"Merry Christmas!" Korosensei exclaims, dressed in a Santa suit while holding a turkey leg and a glass with some yellowish liquid in it.

"Merry Christmas!" We all respond, releasing party poppers, also dressed in Santa outfits. I feel so ridiculous right now.

"What a magical Christmas Eve! And in February no less, how festive!" Korosensei says, zooming around the room and laughing while changing the decorations to one's that match a New Year's theme, as well as our outfits. "Happy New Year's! Out with the old and in with the new, boys and girls. Throwing yourself into study, and of course assassination, with renewed vigor! Now... time to laze the day away."

"Where's he going with all this?" We all murmur.

"Oh, I think I starting to get the picture. You're trying to cram all the good times you missed out on over the winter break into February, is that what this is?" Fuwa asks.

"Precisely." Korosensei cries. "Our only winter break together and not one of you came to visit. Of course, I knew you were worried about me and trying your hardest to find a solution which is why it didn't seem proper to invite anyone over, but still." Korosensei sits in a corner, sniffling.

"Seems kinda weird to be all bummed out about it now, don't you think sir?" Yoshida asks and Korosensei is back on his feet in a flash.

"Water under the bridge, as far as I'm concerned. We'll simply reclaim the time we lost by having all the fun at once!" Korosensei exclaims while we all smile awkwardly. Well, he's certainly living life to the fullest. It makes sense, it is almost March. Only 32 days left to figure out what I want to do after this. Of course, I could always stay at Kunigigaoka. Even if E class doesn't automatically have admission to the high school section, I'm sure I could make it in. Later, Me, Karma, Nagisa, Kayano, Sugino, and Okuda walk into town together.

"So Karma, what are your sights set on?" Nagisa asks.

"Hmm, I figure I'll just stay at Kunigigaoka." Karma says after a brief moment of thought. The rest of our group look at him in surprise.

"Your gonna subject yourself to the entrance exam all over again?" Sugino questions.

"Wow, seems kinda low profile. With your grades you could get into any school you want." Kayano says.

"Put yourself in the shoes of the kids on main campus. The guy they thought was exiled is suddenly back, looming head and shoulders above them all. What could be sweeter than sailing by on an ocean of humiliated faces for three whole years, right?" Karma says, sticking his tongue out with a mischievous grin. He looks so cute when he does that.

"That's a winning personality you've got." Nagisa comments sarcastically.

"And besides, there are tons of decent schools out there if all you care about is your transcript. But do any of them boast an arch-nemesis worthy of me? I'm inclined to say no." Karma says. "Have fun while you can." He mutters at the end, referring to Asano. "Broader ambitions can come later. What I want out of life right now is a good academic battle. Or three. And if (Y/n) ends up staying, it would be even better." Karma says, glancing at me.

"That's so you." Nagisa says.

"And?" Karma asks.

"I'm thinking of staying too. I'm already used to the system here. Not to mention I wouldn't mind seeing Asano loose again." I say.