End-of-Term Time, 2nd Period

A/n
Hello! This chapter matches well with where I'm at right now because my third quarter just ended, and I got all A's once again so I'm doing another double update. Also because this chapter is kinda short and boring, sorry about that. Anyways, thank you for 7.25k+ reads and 325+ votes, it means a lot to know people actually enjoy this. Well, here's the first of today's chapter :)

We sit in class, Korosensei in front of us like usual.

"Okie dokie. Time for an overview of what we've covered this year. I hope your all ready for classwork battle. I assume you two will be aiming for the top spot, Karma, (Y/n)." Korosensei says looking at us.

"In short, yes." I answer.

"I don't know. Idiots like me have trouble getting their heads around the hard stuff." Karma says with a smirk as we share a look. It's been nice having him actually try.

"Now, as you know, for the first term midterms I gave you all the objective of placing in the top 50. My apologies for that. I was too impatient for results, nor did I take into account how gifted your opponents were. That said, things are different now. You've matured in mind and spirit. I'm confident the goal I set for you will be within reach, whatever the opposition has in store. This time you'll place in the top 50, win your tickets back to the main campus and , heads held high, graduate from E class once and for all." Korosensei says. We all look at him, determined expressions on our faces. I haven't left yet, and I don't plan on it anytime soon, but it's a nice message.

"Wow, you make it sound so easy." Sugino says with a frown and we all turn to look at him. Did something happen? Maybe his baseball friend from the main campus tipped him off again or something. "A class has a new teacher to help 'em prep. You're not gonna believe who it is." Sugino says grimly before revealing who. Of course it's the Principal. It's always one of the Asanos.

"So, we've come to that have we." Korosensei mutters, pondering Sugino's words and holding a tentacle to his chin.

"Bad luck for them. Who wants to be brainwashed by that creep, am right? You guys know what I'm talking about. The way he can trap you with that steely-eyed glare." Mimura says, leaning back in his chair.

"His teaching methods are hardcore and he can't even move at Mach 20." Sugino adds as Korosensei huddles in a corner, nervously chewing on a tissue.

"If he's the one prepping them for the exams, they've probably already lost the will to defy him." Isogai says with a frown. Now that I think about it, the fact that he's going through this much to secure victory from us shows that he sees us as a threat. Later, a majority of us begin walking home together, and we end up passing through the main campus.

"When you think about it, Korosensei and the Principal are kind of similar in a lot of ways." Fuwa suddenly says.

"Like how?" Maehara asks.

"Well for starters, they both have like, extraordinary powers, and yet they settle for being teachers. Seriously, as manipulative as he is,the Principal could've easily been the prime minister, or like a business tycoon or something y'know? But here he is, totally devoting himself to this place. I mean, it's no wonder he's a ruthless guy." Fuwa says when suddenly, something catches my attention. Wait, is that....

"Oh, it's Asano." Kayano says, and we all stop walking. And sure enough, leaning against a pillar a few feet ahead of us, was the one and only Gakushū Asano. I wonder why he's here?

"What the hell do you want? Your lackeys too busy to do recon on us?" Sugino asks and Asano stops leaning against the wall and turns to face us.

"It pains me that I have to say this, but I have a favor to ask of you." Asano says, not meeting our eyes. I glance at Karma from the corner of my eye and he tilts his head slightly and hums a bit in interest. "Let me just cut to the chase. The Principal... I need you people to kill him. So to speak. I don't mean something like murdering him, of course. That would be patently absurd. I mean, you should kill his philosophy." Asano says, his head hung low. I almost pity him. Almost.