A winter sweet land and some....:Kurome x Fem!Reader

This is a lil something something for the Kurome simps *cough*Me*cough*
It's a modern UA so bare with me

Third person POV

As the harsh winter snow falls thru out Tokyo. People are in bed snuggling, drinking hot cocoa and even doing the nasty nasty😏
But for Y/n it's a bit different, she left her S/O Kurome in bed to prepare something special for her.

"Maybe i should have used more sugar.....Ugh!!" Y/n said as she tossed her phone on the table in frustration.
She had made a variety of sweets, knowing very well how much Kurome loves sweets but it wasn't turning out the way she wanted. She sighed and tasted the Steamed Manjyu and it was just a total disaster.

'Mother would be disappointed' She thought as she frowned at the bitterness of the sweet she prepared with all the love she had.

"Darling?" Kurome said as lazily walked down the stairs in her black night gown.

"Hi" Was all the defeated Y/n could say. Kurome's eyes lit up as her eyes lingered at the variety of sweets layed on the table and emmidiatly snapped out of it.
Y/n saw this and with the most depressing voice,"Don't even get excited, they all taste like garbage"
Kurome brushed it off knowing how Y/n can exaggerate even the littlest of things and was sure it wouldn't be that bad.

Opening her mouth as wide as possible, Kurome took the nearest sweets and tossed it in. Y/n watched closely as Kurome's face emmidiatly tensed up and her brows frowned, "I know i know"

After what felt like hours of chewing kurome finally gulped it down before releasing a heavy sigh." It's not that bad you know, Akame used to make Mochi as salty but hers was much worse" Kurome smiled trying to reassure Y/n but that made her frown even more.

"You know what,I'll eat it all!"Kurome said as she prepared herself to dig into the not so sweet sweets, Silently praying she'd find some good ones.
"You'll give yourself a stomach ache, please stop."

"Dusvdhdhhfarpft(Speaking while eating sounds)[Translates to 'don't worry about me']

Y/n sighed and went back upstairs to take a hot bath and warm herself up.
While the very determined Kurome ignored her crying stomach and continued eating

When Y/n eventually came out she found Kurome in a fetus position on their bed dramatically groaning and holding her stomach tightly.
"Babe what happened?" Y/n said as she rushed over and knelt next to her on the bed.
"My stomach hurts a bit" Kurome said as she tried her best not to laugh..
"Is the something i can do? Something i can get you?"Y/n who was worried that she might have given her girlfriend food poison asked.

"The is something you can do......please, please take off your towel. I honestly thing it'll make me feel better" Kurome said as she laughed her lungs out. Y/n on the other had was relieved and angry at the same time

"You are such a dick Kurome" Y/n said as she hit Kurome who rolled over and continued laughing

After a while Y/n joined her on the bed and they laughed together. The laughing eventually died down and Kurome pulled Y/n to her tiny chest.
"It wasn't that bad you know, it was like a winter sweet land, and some bitterness "

"As long as it warmed you up"Y/n said as she held her even tighter.
"Well if you wanted to warm me up .." Kurome positioned herself over Y/n,"...The are plenty of ways to do so"

I-oop
Honestly the sweets weren't good at all but then it did make you happy so whatever
Anyway we passed 600 reads, imagine that lovers
From now on I'll be uploading daily
Because.....
IT'S A NEW YEAR!!
My reservations consist of making you guys happy so be happy girlfriends